Do women or men ghost more in relationships?

Do women or men ghost more in relationships? And why do you think that certain gender 'ghosts' more?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women easily. Women flake so frequently you would be shocked. That's why I preach going after multiple women.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think... girls ghost more in the beginning stages, when there is barely a relationship. Guys ghost more during the later stages, when they're supposed to actually care about the person.

What Guys Said 16

• from experience it depends.

Girls Tend to ghost more in the beginining, Which is why its key for a guy to get AND HOLD her interest.

implying this is done, The Guy gets his chance to ghost when he realizes that this girl is too far into him and he doesn't want that. or if the girl gives it up too early and he gets what he really wanted

this is from experience

• Women as they have a frequent habit of giving false numbers.

• Ghost 👻 lol

• Women "Ghost" more. Men tend to just it's over and move on if that's how they want to do it. No point in pretending you're still in a relationship (and if you haven't broke up then you are) if it's over.

• That is a very good question OP

It is a real shame that I have no answer because I would need proof.

Just my opinion

• Women probably, they seem to fear confrontation more.

• Women ghost more in relationships, men ghost more before relationships begin.

• I think both do their share at ghosting one another in relationships

• Ghost?

• Same

• Women Ghost not only in relationships but in friendships as well.
    It's the sense of entitlement that they are to be "chased" or "pursued" by males that is taught to them since childhood. They feel they shouldn't have to put any effort into guys and that guys should practically trip over themselves to get her attention. Generally Speaking.

• Don't they both equally do it?

I mean I've been ghosted a lot, but I don't think there's enough info to make that statistic.

• Women definitely. Men have way less options and are more invested in relationship. Women have surplus of options and will ghost if someone better comes along without giving a fuck about you.

• how is gaining an answer to that going to help you?

• Girls!!! And I'm stubborn and can't be told any different. She ghosted me two times. So now all girls are the same to me. Ugh, girls and there stupid behavior.

Why do girls do this. They're all the same, omg!!!(I kid, I kid)

But srs girls.

What Girls Said 6

• I haven't dated any girls, but I've had a looooooot of guys ghost or try to ghost me. media.giphy.com/media/HFp9qFYfbOpZm/giphy.gif

• i would think men , because they don't like to commit and us women we play games to figure out if they like us

• Women be ghosting all the time for sure

• what the fuck does "ghost" mean?

Ghosting is just as it sounds like when a person disappears and drops off from the face of the earth and you never hear from them again. Most clear sign a woman ghost on you is when she says "we'll keep in touch" and 99% of time they never follow through with it.

• I dont. When I'm over someone i just straight up tell them

• I don't get these "who does this more" questions.

What is the point, other than to stir shit?