Is it easier for girls to get the person they want?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes but it gets easier for girls based on the guy they go for. Reason is difference in gender abilities in dating. Average women has abidance and your average men scarcity on the people interested in them. So average man would be very often happy with an average girl giving him a chance.

If however your average girl were to go for a handsome man, he has options similar to an average girl. Now, this is where it gets tricky. She can most often get him for a night but if she is not the best looking girls out of the collective all chasing him then she won't get a relationship. If she is low in the collective of girls he has available all fighting to suck his cock then she might get similar treatment than average guy gets from average women, which is being ignored somewhat and getting signals of not being that interested, as wee as, having to chase.

* Average women has abundance and your average men scarcity on the people interested in them

What if I'm average (or maybe he thinks I'm ugly, who knows), but I'm the only one who wants him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really... i have zero luck in getting the guy i want. ZERO. i have never liked a guy who actually liked me back. The only guys who have the guts to ask me out are jerks.

Thanks for MHO :)

LOL that typo!

The typo made me go:
      =D

And then the fix made me go:
      D=

Hahaha. :P

What Guys Said 19

• In general yes. Most women are already good enough by male standards and many will be seen as amazing simply by being average in some ways. Many won't have to do anything beyond sit there and be pretty. Some have a real horde of men hitting on them. Men get to pay stuff for them and give them emotional support in moments of insecurity that would've never been forgiven by women if the man was in their place. Men need to have their shit together just to approach, while women usually just sit and wait for men to come up.

• I think attractive succesful men have the most options.

Generally women always have an easier time getting the men they want for sex, even if the man is better looking than she is. Commitment tends to be harder for women to get.

• Yes. That is the power of pussy.

• If they are attractive then hands down yes. Heck most of them dont have to do anything as long as tehyre pretty. They will have tons of guys pursuing them without them doing any effort. Why do you think most dating advice and there's even this whole pick up artist industry is mostly for guys.

• It all depends on a lot of different factors. But I will make it easy.

As a rule, yes females do have more power over selection than males if just by the natural selection process.

• I would say it is equally as tough for both genders.

• Easier for women to get sex. Easier for men to get relationships

Less than 30 women have the power
    Greater than 30 men take back the power

• Is this a serious question? Everyone knows that generally women hold the cards in dating. The only twist is that often times they choose to not take advantage of the opportunities they have.

• I would say it's about the same

• Yes. Women just need to exist to get a boyfriend. It's literally impossible for a woman to be lonely unless it's through choice.

• Hey Anon,

No, girls and guys are equally as likely to find someone difficult

Sincerely,

-A MGHOW!

• few women get the man they really want the way they want it!

• Yes because pussy is the ultimate prize for males and only the strong males get it.

lol please stop

You said "as an alpha", I am assuming you're talking about yourself.

@relaxrelax all i know is that i'm the submissive beta male.

• maybe but it depend on guy'personality

• sex yes
    commitment ugh not so much

• Of course it is.

• Sadly. :(

• Definitely

• Yeah. All they gotta do is approach

What Girls Said 5

• Not always... I rarely get exactly the guy I want.
    I think the difficulty is about the same for both genders to be fair.

• I don't think so, #sorrynotsorry GaG dudes who think otherwise, you won't convince me.

• Not in my experience

• I wish, I've liked some many men who didn't like me back

• Not at all. I was crushing hard on this guy last year and he knew but he was never interested.

Did he date other girls? Or was he not interested in you or not interested in a relationship?

Did you ever hang out, go on a date, or kiss?

No. He found out I wanted to get to know him more and rejected me.