Is this a smart move?

Wait till I'm in my 30s to get a girlfriend

Updates:
2mo Thanks for opinions

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Although I do the same thing but I would admit it ( NO it's not a smart move )

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Why no girls options are limited when they are in their 30s because of the biological clock

• 2mo

I know what you think of and I have the same thinking as you.
      that's a good decision mentally but very bad emotionally so ask yourself again why you asked this question at the fist place

• 2mo

Why is it bad emotionally

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't believe in setting a timetable to when to have a girlfriend. When the right girl comes along that you desire and want to build a relationship comes along you should act on it. Love doesn't wait.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Most of these girls have never felt the same about me

• Being young is the best time to learn how to do relationships right I feel. You're more resilient, and finding your place in the world. Waiting that long might mean you have to immediately settle down with someone and you may not fully realise what you want from a relationship without previous experience.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Well I have went through my twentys so far with no luck

• 2mo

Sometimes a girl finds you, rather than you having to find her. There's someone out there for you, guaranteed!

• 2mo

Not likely

• Depends on the person and circumstance. Are you focusing on school? Work? Other important priorities? If so, I think its a smart move to just focus on you first and foremost.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

What if you aren't focusing on those things

• Show All
    • 2mo

Ok then wait until you're 30 then. See how that changes for you.

• 2mo

Girls will be more open to relationships then girls mature

• Noooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • no its not

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Why not

• 2mo

Because you will have no expirience in impressing, talking, maybe even understanding her AND her bio clock is ticking.. Im sorry. you can do it tho if you want but, i wouldn't want it to happen to me. .

• 2mo

You said her bio clock is ticking so that's in my favor

• ... Probably not.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Why not

• 2mo

Who says you'll find the right one in that time? You need all the time you can get!

• 2mo

Ok but I'm just speaking that girls really aren't taking me seriously in my twentys and besides most girls around my age just look for hookups

• Only if you use that time not chasing women to self improve mentally, physically and financially.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

And if you aren't doing those things

• 2mo

You'll end up in worse position than u are now and have less options.

• 2mo

Well I know for a fact I can't get one now