Do short-ish guys only like super short girls?

So... im a little over 5'3 and my favorite height for a guy is around 5'6, would a guy this height find my height attractive?

Updates:
2mo ps. i meant by around this height is like 5'4 and a half to 5'6.

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• guys are not as picky as girls are, we go for her physical beauty and what type of ideal personality she has, height doesn't always matter.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't say they'd ONLY find your height attractive. But guys have a biological tendency towards girls shorter than them because females release more pheromones from their head. Girls like a taller guy because the pheromones come more from the neck and upper torso. Simply put, you're most likely going to attract guys who are about that much taller than you.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Thank you! i met guys that are these heights but they seem to prefer super short girls like 5'1 feet

• 2mo

Biology has all the answers!

• I'm 5'9 and I don't care about height as long as she is not taller than me and not shorter than 5'0.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes indeedy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, im "shortish" and I dont limit myself when it comes to height

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

thank you:) sorry i didn't mean its a short height, i think it looks amazing. around that height looks good in everything its just that most guys are pretty tall where i live

• Show All
    • 2mo

it is, luckily there are some pretty hot png guys here that aren't super tall:) their about 2-3 inces taller than me and they look so cute:)

• 2mo

Lol you're one unique person

• The guy's height doesn't matter. Im 6'2 yet i prefer short girls

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.