Hello! Can you answer this random question?

What do you think about online dating? Is it safe?(Tinder etc.) Can you really fall in love with a person you met online? Or maybe you met your bf/gf online?
Tell me!
.
(I'm not gonna try online dating and I never had tried it. Don't worry about me, this is just a question)

Most Helpful Guy

• actually you should be asking "can YOU fall in love in the first place?" most girls have that one issue, thinking guys have to do everything and "love" doesn't work that way. online dating is a tool and exists because of that one issue plus most guys lose out.
    and plus girls have another issue, and that is, only going for the wrong guys for the wrong things. aka girls going for the rich player alpha bad boys and jerks, and not go for the nice decent guys, who dont have anything but themselves to offer.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've met my boyfriend off plenty of fish.
    actually most my ex's are from online dating mainly as I was putting myself through uni and working 2 jobs so never really had time. Not that I didn't try at bars but had a few really horrible experiences so it put me off...

What Guys Said 4

• It's safe as ling as you are safe and take precautions

• I Fell in love with a girl once but not from online dating site or social media
    and she became my girlfriend (that was a long time ago) it is safe but not safe enough, always be carefull with those dates not only about being safe but girls and guys posting pictures of them 5-10 years ago

• If you are careful and go about it correctly, yes you can.

• It is just as safe as dating someone you met in person. At least with online, you probably talked more before going out so you know a little more. They can lie online just like the people you meet in person can.
    My ex-wife and I met online.

What Girls Said 2

• Not really safe.. So people lie about their details online. Maybe age, marital status and even appearance. When meeting somebody online you can't know who is telling the truth or who isn't.

• Yes It's possible you can meet and fall in love in dating sites. Esp to someone whom you can freely express your feelings.. someone who listens to you. Living in Virtual World!.. I think its more intense. Dreaming and Fantasizing.. I love it!