Confession or Obsession?

I've had a crush on someone for about a year know and I am thinking of confessing in a few days. I don't really date and this is my first confession. But I don't know if I am in love with him or if I just like the idea of dating him. I get weird feelings when I think about him. And my stomachs hurts when I think about the confession probably due to the stress or nervousness. But I really like him but if not know what to do. Please help.

What Guys Said 2

• You're nervous because this is your first time with these feelings. I would put off telling him anything for, say, a month. During that month, find out all you can about him from your friends, or possibly HIS friends.

In a month, see if you still have this crush. My prediction is that you will not have it because of what you learned about him.

Alright, thank you for the advice! I'll try, I already know myself that we have things in common and he's really nice. But I'll try to ask his friends but the only way to get close to them is by food. They weird like that. So I'll have to bribe them. But thank you for the advice!

Well, hey you can also enjoy the food! They must be nice people if that's how you can get to know them!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Jokes apart, do it. Whether you love him or like the idea of dating him, you wanna date him nonetheless :P so as Shia Labeouf said "JUST DO IT!!" ;)

Good luck! May the force be with you.

What Girls Said 1

• just do it, nothing to lose! if he doesn't like you, then there's nothing you can do about it... but if he does, then there you go! i know your feels i have had a crush on the same guy all year and i really wanna tell him, but yea tbh im just gonna go for it next time i talk to him:) just tell him you kinda have a thing for him.
    you sound like you really like him honestly. i get the same feelings.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, haha. Its gonna take a lot of work because I've never really did this kind of thing? And I'm really shy so that doesn't help me either but I'm going to try, thank you for the advice

Its ok im shy af also:) you'll get through it. and your welcome!