Do you agree that women in their 30's this is mostly what you'd find?

it's terrible dating women in their 30's. After about 32-33 its game over.

Here are the women you'll meet:
Do you agree that women in their 30's this is mostly what you'd find?- Girls wanting to settle down with a beta provider. Many of these girls were size queens, BBC lovers, party girls and just nymphos that can't fight the biological clock. Absolute trash tier for something serious.

-- Girls with Mental disorders galore. Bipolar, narcissism, dissociative, schiz.

- Girls with absolute terrible personalities. Example Man haters, aggressively insulting, no filters, trashy, weird and awkward.
- Secret whales living on a vegan diet to find a husband then they blow the FUK up.
- Baby rabies type women that are all to eager to raw dog, "take" the pill so you can "do it with no condom", buying condoms at the store (pin hole time) etc.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, pretty much correct. That's why I don't date any women in that age or older. Out of all of those, if I had to have one though, I would choose the nympho slut over the mental one that will argue all the time, or the fat ones since I wouldn't be attracted to them.

Of course, the nympho slut probably has 2 or 3 kids by different guys by then.

you dont date anyone younger either,.

@AriadneSky Ha ha. You aren't old enough to be mad about the older nympho slut one, so you must either be one of those argumentative ones or a fat one. lol

What Girls Said 6

• You must be fun at parties :) As if all men are perfect beings. In any online dating pool there are going to be types of people who do not appeal to you. The whole point of dating is weeding out people. I'm 27 and I'm still single and never been married and I am none of these types of women. Maybe if you had a better attitude towards women you would meet some that would date you :)

I don't want to sound rude here but you're hardly in a position to be casting stones anymore than the blue anon.

• No that's not how the women in their 30's in my family look like.
    Many women in my family got married in their 30's to "Alpha males". It's not unpopular here for women to get married in their 30's to successful men, simply because these women take long studies and that's the time when they're done with their studies and settled in a career.
    My last uncle to get married, got married to a woman 2 years younger him, she was 33 and he was 35 when they got married and both married late because they have a Phd and waited to have a settled career. She's not a "whale" , very fit and pretty.
    Not every woman who get married in 30's is a wild party "hoe", many women wait to get done with their studies and for a career.

lol at wild party hoe.

sarra let it go

well... sometimes you get some fleas. You bet, i got some traits but I only exhibit them TO narcs. they spend their time fooling everyone else - like your friend here. SO sorry if I have no mercy when I spot one.

• I voted for 'yes', you're angry and bitter.

• Troll. Nobody bite, this is pure troll baiting b/s.

• That tinder profile 😂

• That is a generalization which by its very nature is a generalization. Where do you live? Try Manhattan where your generalization does not hold true

What Guys Said 10

• When you get older into your 30's things are going to change, or at least they should. You'll come to realize that looks and a hot body are no longer going to be as important, like those two girls at the top here. Not to mention when you get older your body changes and it gets harder to lose weight and keep it off. A lot of people I know, both guys and girls have put on some pounds from when I knew them when they were in their 20's. there's probably a good chance your gonna put on some pounds when you get into your 30's. Trust me when I tell you this, but whats eventually going to matter in a women, is someone that is responsible and can do things like cook, clean, manage finances and have your back when things get hard. It's gonna be about someone that can make you laugh and who is into the things you are. It's not just going to be about how she looks. Give yourself some time to mature a little. It will all make sense eventually.

• Why settle for a used car when the lot is full of brand new, undamaged models? WIth no kids
    or ex's to deal with.

• very accurate... especially about the disordered ones. lots of psychopathic and narcissistic women out there... but easy to spot within a month if you know your red flags.

• This sounds scary I know this isn't completely true but it does happen

• no i dont agree

• Most single women in their 30's have some funky issue. The ones here that say otherwise I bet you have some funky issue

• Women under 30 are just as bad.

• We seriously need the ability to delete Takes like this which are so full of shit.

• Not all women this age are, but there is some truth to this.

• It's true and in a way I feel kind of bad for these women. There's a small subset that had to work from a young age and could never not work due to their circumstances, so they never really had the time to develop their relationship skills.

Then there's others, a much larger subset, that were brainwashed from a young age by pride, home life, whatever into thinking that they needed to adopt masculine traits. They become so concerned with not being submissive that they become overly dominant. They feel that to be equal they need to focus on their career and "don't need no man" mindset, even while in a relationship (so the partners are pretty much roommates, no affection, no passion, no gender connection). Then as time goes on, that inevitable instinct kicks in where they want to be feminine deep down. They want to have a kid. Maybe they get a glimpse that career isn't all there is to life, they want a family. But by then for a lot of them it is too late, they are so mired in their old mindsets that they never developed healthy relationship skills so now you have aging women in constant self conflict (translates to being batchit crazy) who don't know how to be in a relationship.

It's really a product of them listening to all these bitter old hags and trying to be a feminist or trying to be the dominant in everything, which is anti-feminine. The truth is, very very few men want a masculine woman, and these women don't seem to understand that. But by the time they do, usually the tour is over bc they are psychologically damaged and can't even give a relationship what it needs on the most basic levels.

So you are not concerned with not being submissive..

@AriadneSky There's really nothing worse than being a dominant personality, agreeing to be equal in partnership with another dominant personality. Inevitably if the other person fails to follow the equal part, it's going to turn into a SHIT show and every single issue turns into a massive fight bc no one wants to submit the the other. And if you submit just to end the fight, next time they expect you to do the same thing AND before u know it you're the submissive. And if u aren't a submissive person, this will make you very unhappy.

In short being submissive tends to be bad for men. Submissive men, women lose attraction, become unhappy then break up/divorce rape them.

@And if you submit just to end the fight, next time they expect you to do the same thing AND before u know it you're the submissive. And if u aren't a submissive person, this will make you very unhappy.

exactly. so who are you to say being submissive is natural fora person just bc they area woman. a woman making sure she is not submissive is a person you should be able to relate to not castigate, bc youd do the exact same thing. and when a woman has to try hard to make sure its precisely bc so many men expect a woman to be submissive. making sure you dont get trapped into a submissive role is this is rational behavior. not a woman not knowing how to be human.

saying women should be submissive doesn't make it true. if we said men should be submissive it wouldn't make it true. its hypocritical to avoid a dilemma and expect someone else to insert themselves into it.