Girls with boyfriends, do you fart in front of him?

I did in my sleep πŸ˜‚ And when I woke up he just said calmly that I farted a few times and he smelt it… πŸ˜‚ Oops.
He hasn't really said anything about it since. He's just acting normal, lol.
Thing is he farts all the time because he has IBS and sometimes they really smell and I don't like it when I have to smell it but I don't mind too much, it's natural and he can't help it because of his IBS.
He's also said in the past that he doesn't think normal bodily functions are gross because we all experience them.
But at the same time I know that it isn't pleasant to smell a gross fart and that makes me feel unfeminine and worried he's a bit turned off.
Do you fart in front of your boyfriend? Does he still see you as the attractive woman he loves?

Most Helpful Guy

• Even Adriana Lima shits and farts.
    It's not a big deal to us.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never did when I was in my relationship. I just didn't feel right doing it and I felt extremely embarrassed. Even though he did it in front of me haha

• But I think if it's going to be a long term relationship where you love eachother and feel comfortable no matter what, simple things like farting shouldn't be a big deal

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah I do and yes he still sees me as the attractive woman he loves :) And I'm extremely thankful for it haha!

• Yes, couples thay fart together stay together

• I try not to.

• Yeah I just let it out