Is it a good idea to send him nude pics?

They say, to get something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done. I've never been into sending nudes to guys, but i've been dating someone overseas for the past two years, its casual, but i'd like more. I dont believe our situationship is purely based on sex, but i feel i need to try something I've not done before. Although i am a bit of a prude. Im not talking full on porno pics, just semi nude suggestive... So Is it a good idea or not? Will he just see me as a sexual object?

2mo Maybe i've phrased this all wrong. Im thinking of topless but with breasts covered. So definitely more along the lines of suggestive... if that changes anything...

Most Helpful Guy

• some thing sexy is never a bad thing, you dont have to show everything you can just do something erotic and creative. full nudes aren't that sexy anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a good idea he could use those against you or put them somewhere on the internet especially if you guys were to ever breakup. You should value your worth, if you want to try something new make sure it's something good and not something that can turn against you in the future.

Exactly but hey girls dont think for their own selves its really sad and pathetic

What Guys Said 12

• He will love it and honestly nay seem weird but you'll enjoy it as well. Unless he is the biggest dick in history hell appreciate very much and show his appreciation to you so it will boost your self esteem a little bit. I think its a good idea if you are ready to do it.

• Whether a guy sees you as a sexual object or not really depends on each individual man. Some might appreciate it, some might just think that that's all there is to it, or that that's all you can offer - in which case they'll pry for more.

• If it's "casual" as you said, I would say no. I'm all for sharing suggestive and intimate pictures, but not if they don't mean something to you. Wait until you have plans to visit in person then give him something to look forward to. (And I mean concrete, plane ticket purchased plans.)

• In terms of getting into a relationship, its not really anything special there. I've had friends with benefits send nudes contantly. It's still a casual thing, you can just crop your face out prob.

• Yes so that he can use it against you and spread it around by showing it to his friends in the future.

• If you do, NEVER show your face.
    And know that he will masterbate to them.
    He won't look longingly or lovingly at them he'll 100% jack off to them until he cums.

Now you decide.

• So long as you trust him, and he is trust worthy. Also, you should do it privately. What is sent cannot be recovered.

• Dont do it for your own sake.

• Don't do it. They will be all over the internet and all his friends will see.

• no, it's never a good time to send nudes. you just never know

• As long as you can trust him then just try a topless photo first and see what he says

• No very bad idea

What Girls Said 5

• Nudes were never a good idea. So I say dont send any.

• No, it is not a good idea.

• Basically your a whore to him nothing else if your really that shallow to do that for a guy wow pathetic prepare for the surprise later on

yeah its not like women will make professional nude boudoir photos specifically for their husband when they marry or anything like, taking a picture nude whoo, that must mean you are a whore instantly.

Yeah well once they divorce I wonder what he's gonna do with those nude photos oh yeah expose her on purpose but I don't give a fuck because I laugh at you dumb bitches for having no dignity

Haha. Why are you so angry? Who hurt you? Go away, silly child.

• It's never a good idea to send nudes you never know where they will end up.

• Nope.