What is the best place to find emotionally mature women?

• Online (what sites)?
    14% (2)20% (4)18% (6)Vote
  • In the real world (Where)?
    86% (12)80% (16)82% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• At museums, community events, at sophisticated live music gig, book store anywhere really except bars aren't good, clubs aren't good places people goo there to unwind.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• In the workplace. (a workplace requiring a degree or something, to be specific. Seeing as how retail places can hire people as young as 16, I believe.)

0|0
    0|1
  • Everywhere

0|0
    0|1
  • try your local churches, university and the library

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Church is full of married or old women, library is young kids still in school or old ladies, I graduated from college :(

• On GAG.

0|0
    1|1
    • 2mo

Lol, no seriously.

• The real world, if that's not working for you, try OK Cupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Describe what is considered emotionally mature.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

No drama, no mind games, can communicate with her bf/husband, doesn't throw a tantrum if she doesn't get her way.

• 2mo

What about when she texts him and he responds but then stops responding and she doesn't even bring the incident up? How can she address this with him that it annoys the FUCK out of her when he randomly does this?

• 2mo

I don't do that, so she wouldn't need to worry about that. If your boyfriend does that to you I would suggest bringing it up in a calm manner, and telling him that he should respond to her as soon as possible.

What Guys Said 7

• Senior Centers in Florida.

0|2
    0|1
  • 0|0
    0|1
  • Syria? Iran? Somalia?

Emotional maturity is only truly attained by overcoming adversity, so if that's what you want, go look for women in war zones.

0|0
    0|1
  • The WOOOOOOOOOOOORLD

0|0
    0|1
  • In the real world

0|0
    0|0
  • In your dreams, or a mythical world. lol

0|0
    0|1
  • In the real world