Do you know any good and romantic movies?

Hey you all. Okay, so do any of you know any good and romantic movies? (Oh and please, I will be watching the movies with my girlfriend and were both 17years old, and she’s got a very strict mom who will be home all the time. So please no movies with very explicit sex or nude scenes witch will cause trouble or a very awkward moment between us, and not to strong and bad language because she doesn’t like bad language a lot. )

Thank you all very much !!! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I only like tragic indie romance dramas

*Betty Blue
    *Secretary
    *Bitter Moon
    *Closer
    *Lolita
    *Rambling Rose
    *We Dont Live Here Anymore
    *Lawn Dogs

Most Helpful Guy

• Lord of the Rings.
    True love story between a young Hobbit and a ring.
    Since they made contact for the first time, the ring wanted Frodo's heart, but he was distant, as he was told the ring would be bad for him, so he went on a journey to get rid of the ring and the temptation, but in the end, nothing can get between true love, and Frodo ended up loving the ring as much as the ring loved him. If it weren't for the ring's ex (Smeagol, aka, Gollum (nickname the ring game him since "boo" seemed too mainstream)) Frodo and the ring would have lived a happy life together.

Better than the Notebook.

What Girls Said 15

• moulin rouge, west side story, and phantom of the opera

• I loved About Time. It's not really a romantic comedy the movie is more about how important it is to live in the moment.

• Crazy stupid love. The best

• Pride and Prejudice
    Jane Eyre
    Far from the Madding crowd
    Cinderella 2015 (lol it was cute!)

• Triple Alliance (2014)
    Beautiful Creatures (2013)
    Dirty Dancing (1987)
    A Walk to Remember (2002)
    Valentine's Day (2010)
    Crazy Stupid Love (2011)
    When a Man Loves a Woman (1994)

• A walk to remember,
    Me before you,
    This means war,
    The choice,
    Keith,
    Ugly truth.

Can we be honest, Me Before You was kind of a disgusting plot

The plot revolves around a paralyzed guy wanting to commit suicide and then having his family let him. If he was able-bodied it would have been disgusting, but because he was handicapped, it was viewed as heroic for his family to let him commit suicide in the end

• Tristan and isolde

• Me before you

• The Notebook!!! 😍❤️😩😔😍

• Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, it's a musical, but it's super good!! Made 3 of my guy friends watch it and they're all tough manly men and they actually enjoyed it (: Pride and Prejudice the new one with Keira Knightley. The Inheritance 1997.

• Requiem for a dream
    It is good and romantic i think you must watch (:

Thank you

@Rocket_Queen you're right i didn't read explaining sorry

Ha it's cool. I just pictured the mother in law nutting up over that one lol. 😜

• A walk to remember , check it out

• The longest ride
    Leap year

• Jack & The Cuckoo Clock Heart

• The Best of Me

What Guys Said 7

• Mr. Right 2015, what happens in vegas 2008, when in rome 2010, sweet home alabama 2002, hitch 2009, The bounty hunter 2010, Life as we know It 2010, This Means War 2012, Just Like Heaven 2005, breakin' all the rules 2004

Whip It 2009 isn't romantic. Just a decent movie i watched recently.

• Fan of anime? Or is she? If not then I am not really much of a fan of romances in a realistic format.

I'm up for good anime, and she kindoff likes anime to... (so any suggestions please? ) :) ...

Thank you ferry much :)

No problem :), good luck!

• notebook

about time

gone girl

the 500 days of summer

• Nah I don't watch that boring stuff, what u gonna do with them? You are 17 get a life son, I was hitting to gym at your age.

I also gym a bit, but she likes watching good romantic movies, and I like spending time with her...

• Friends with benefits

• Django Unchained..

You should watch it ;)

• sone of the few recommended for both sexes
    Cruel intention:
    I don't remember any nude scenes. It's about a boy/player betting with his step sister he could could get the innocent daughter of the director to fall in love with him.
    In a side story has a racist mother who forbids her daughter contact with a black guy she fell in love with. But I don't remember any explicite words there.

Animes:
    School Days: A girl helps a shy guy asking his crush out but later she also falls in love with him and things get complicated. But contains some bad language when things when someone finds out about the love triangle and gets angry about it.

Clannad (including season 2/Clannad Afterstory):
    Starts as comedy with a bit harem but harem is soon switched for a single girl and gets a very funny romantic comedy but prepare some tissues because it also contains one of the saddest scenes in anime history. You can't find any more innocent romantic comedy. If I remember correctly they even censored away any scenes kissing and I can't remember any foul language. A must watch for anyone interested in RomCom. Only the first 5 episodes were a bit weaker than the rest of the show so don't stop.

I would go with Clannad if I were you.