Thinking of doing something really sweet for the girl that I like. what do you think?

So for the last few months, I've been talking to this girl from work. and We've been getting to know each other more and more, and have hung out a few times. recently I quit work, because I wanted to focus more on my education. Well anyways, we continue to talk, and stuff, and she thinks that I'm really sweet with her, and that she loves how mushy mushy I am towards her.

Well anyways, she needs surgery soon, nothing too extensive, but I just thought of something really sweet and romantic to do. When she comes home from her surgery, I could show up at her house, and surprise her with some flowers and a card. and I know that she would really appreciate that, and I would love to do that for her as well.

I just need to figure out what kind of flowers to get her, because we aren't dating, but we pretty much are, I guess. like it's not official, but everyone from our work thinks we should date, and so do both of our mothers, and a bunch of other people.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would suggest not to do any of this unless of course you just want to remain friends with her forever. She does not love how mushy mushy you are... that is not even close to being the truth unless of course again she is hoping you are going to be her BFF and go shoe shopping with her in the near future. If you have plans on dating this girl do not show up with flowers and a card... how about a DVD that you both can enjoy while she is recuperating? or maybe a hand made fake groupon for the two of you to have sushi and a movie at home half off.. come on man... you got to think outside the box here. BE DIFFERENT. Just my opinion.. i actually do hope it works out for you. Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds great! One time I had a long day and my guy friend (that I loved) brought dinner over. It was so sweet! So she'll love it!

• I would get her some type of yellow flowers or pink flowers. Yellow symbolizes friendship and I think pink is more like beginning of a relationship. I think thats really sweet of you. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• That's great bruh

• Pink roses look up color meaning for roses