Girls, would you date a 5'2 guy?

I'm honestly short, and I'm 25 years old and never had a girlfriend, I'm struggling because I don't want to be 30 or 40 years old and then I'll have the nickname 40 year old virgin, people say to not worry about it and that it will come but I've been hearing that all my life and before you know I'll be 40 in the same predicament, is the height really an issue? And how can I fix this?

• Yea
  • No
  • Other opinion/results

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I'm 5'1

😄, I feel better, i will admit that my confidence takes a hit with girls wanting the 6 foot tall guy, and the looks I get by women when talking to them, it's that look ,"why are you talking to me" lol, but thanks, I'm pretty sure hopefully someday I will find someone.

Kissing must be so frustrating for them lol

Thanks for mho :)

What Girls Said 13

• Yes. But then again, I'm 4'11 whomp whomp

• I'm 5'8 1/2. My boyfriend is 5'5. He's taller then me when I'm laying on my back, and he's on top of me😉👌 just saying...

• Hmm, I don't know but I don't think so. I'm 5'2 myself and I prefer being at least an inch shorter than my partner, I like being the small one :P So I'm not sure whether I'd date a 5'2 guy or girl, honestly.

• Hey! I think your height is fine! Seriously, it's all in how you carry yourself and your persona. I'm 5'3. I get guys after me all the time (I've been told I'm a heartbreaker, a beauty queen, etc) point is, I'm hot. Im not trying to brag, I have a point. I'm currently OBSESSED with a guy who is 5'2. I think he is the SEXIEST guy I have ever met. I have never been so infatuated in my life. Why? Because his inner self and how he just "is" kicks ASS. He's not "mr confident and jocky;" he's actually really quiet, but that's my type. I didn't see his height as a factor when I thought everything else of him was great. His music taste rocks, he's so intelligent, his smile and eyes make my heart dance, and he's kind. i don't mind his height one bit. So, what I'm trying to say is, don't let it hold you back. Be yourself, know yourself, and you'll find someone. I know you will.

• No, I prefer no smaller than 5'10

• No that's honestly too short for me as I'm 5'10" myself. Way too big of a height gap, I wouldn't date a 6'7"/8" person for that same reason either.

• No.. :/ I'm 5'6 so he's really shorter than me and I want a taller man -> At least 5'8.

• Yeah, I don't have a problem with that.

• Yeah I would date him

• I'm taller than 5'2 ft.. so my answer is no.

• Nah, that's just a bit too short for me. If I was 5'2 or shorter, I probably would though.

• Honestly. no. Im 5,5 and i normally wear heels so i just can't date someone shorter than me.

• Since I'm 5'7 I don't think I can date someone shorter than me.

What Guys Said 6

• Not gonna lie: being 5'2" is a problem, especially with girls who are taller than you. Hopefully you can find a short girl: to start with there's lots of latina and Asian girls who are shorter than 5'2" (with black and white girls it's much more rare). There are entire countries where almost everyone is very short...

• Ignore all the shallow women here. I knew a guy in college who can't have been any taller than you. He married a girl who was way taller than him but who loved him to death.

• Where are you from? J mean originally, you could move to southeast Asia or India, anywhere lots of women are shorter than you

• yeah baby

• Honestly brother your height is short and dont expect a lot of women to want date with you, but everyone has someone will love them so u have to just try for it, u will have girlfriend, promise.

• 5'2 in the US is short as hell man. It's not impossible to find a girl but it sure is gonna be tough.