Is my life over?

My family ruined my life! I am 24 , i have no friends, never had a boyfriend, i have no social life except work and school. I really want to live life but i am still livng at home and my mom keeps saying mean things to me. What can i do? Is i too late to make friends since so many have friends already

Most Helpful Guy

• Was in a similar situation.

Kinda still am but I'm 22.

You have to understand that before 18 you were a child. After 18 your life begins and by 21 you should start to mature.

Your life hasn't ended. It's just begun.

Get a job, any job. Once you start from somewhere move up in your job or get a better one. Goto the gym. Then move out of your home.

Make the above a goal. Not a dream. When you get the point where you can move out of your home then you will know what next to do in your life. It will come to you, you don't need to search for it.

As my father slyvestor stallone would say:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LN73LEvloZE

Most Helpful Girl

• @angela55, as Wise as an owl that I think I am here, Dear... Your life is Far from Over.
    Begin anew Beguine of Going out and Finding a job that you like. If you already have One, hun, Get your own Place and From there, many a Door and More will Open, where You can Come and visit Dear ol Mommy Dearest and Father Didn't Know Best, when you Feel like it.
    "Life is what One makes it."
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 5

• what does your mom say? does she say anything motivational or nice?

• You're only 24. It's not late for nothing in your life. You can always make friends throughout your life.

• It's never too laaaaaate to chaaange yooour liife. Above Only - Change

• Never too late, though friends come and go in life. I dont have many but I do have a few which I meet for a drink or something since we're all busy figuring out our lives. Im 25 and still with my mom myself, it's a tougher world for our generation so it is understandable. I know 28 yr olds living at home still

• just get away fro your mom and find peace first. the other things will come with time

What Girls Said 10

• It's never too late

• Stop blaming your parents for ruining your life.
    It is never late to make friends.
    Move out, If you haven't done it yet.
    I am sure I've seen that question.
    Your life is not over until your last breath and you should fight before that.
    Why do you give your mother right to tell you mean things at your age?
    Act like an adult.

• Not over at all, and definitely not too late. Make friends at school, or work.

• It's never too late.
    One thing most regret on their deathbed...
    Was the chance they had to go out there and be open...
    But they were too shy... Or worked too much... And they weren't social. They wished they were.

Breath. Go to the mall.. go to the park.
    Talk to people randomly. Ask questions (you can google them).
    Get numbers. You are 24 not a teen like me. You are free. Get out there. Go to events in your city or state.
    Don't care about what others think.

• Again all you ever do is whine about how allegedly your family ruined your life. Girl learn to take some blame. Maybe if you didn't whine think much you'd have friends and a life but all you do is blame people

• never too late

• get a job... you'll met new people, make new friends and also met a new guy

• Move out!!!

• Your life is not ruined

• No it is not.