Should I wait till a women's options are limited due to her biological clock?

Ok so I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend I was thinking of waiting until my 30s or when women were more open.

2mo Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• What because you have nothing going for you? Because if that's the case there'll always be someone better than you. Also since there's modern science the "biological clock" doesn't actually matter anymore and at 30 most women have already met the man they are going to marry/are married to so I wouldn't gamble if I was you. 😂

What Girls Said 4

• That doesn't mean anything. Please don't pay attention to everything science tells you. 30 year old women are not the same. In fact every women isn't the same nor act the same way. There are women who's equally as active in their 30's, 40's. 50's, 60's, and even in their 70's, 80's and 90's if they live long enough. Now regarding when the chance of pregnancy is low, I'm sorry to tell you this, but that will not stop women from having children and extending their chances of having them as long as they haven't went through pre-menopause yet.

What you need to do is ask yourself what kind of relationship are you expecting? Because most women seek marriage at 30's if not in her 20's. Why? Because the chances of her getting married drops a whole lot by mid 30's-50's unlike men who can easily marry a younger woman. And one issue may have to do with how you approach women, your hygiene, intentions and of course the physical. If your not their type they will more and likely turn away if you can't offer them money or anything else other than sex. I don't agree with any of that. But that also depends once again, what your looking for.

You may be also approaching the wrong kind of women, and at the same time is not allowing a interested woman approach you if your unapproachable in the first place. Don't seek to get multiple girls. If you don't have one girl in mind, and can't see yourself having a future with her, then forget it. There is a good amount of women who is more selective with their partners. And no, by 30's or even 40's they are not more open. They become even more selective. If they are open, then their open to test you then select out of the possible suitors.

• No. Your social skills will go down to shit plus, because a woman's biological clock will become a bigger issue if she's dating at 30, she'll be a lot more picky.

Ok but in not currently getting anywhere

okay.

It's just unfortunate though to get hit with the reality. I really wanted to expand my family and have a son or daughter

• Go out of your basement because this isn't how life works...

I don't live in my basement in a very active person

• dont wait

What Guys Said 9

• FUCK NO! Not unless you want to be the victim of an "Oops" pregnancy. Fucking around with them when they've got the Baby Rabies is a good way to get on the hook for Mommy's Party Fund Support.

The Balance of Power shifts toward late 20s. Men beyond that age do better, and it's easier to get younger, hotter women. Women still in their prime (late teens-early 20s). If I put in even a little bit of effort, I can get 19-22 year olds, and I'm 37.

Focus on yourself for a while, doing what you enjoy, improving yourself, all that good stuff, and when you're completely happy with your life, THEN think about inviting a YOUNGER woman into it. You'll do better (get better results... hotter girls that are less slutty) than you would otherwise.

Waiting around so you can scrape the bottom of the barrel is a piss-poor strategy.

I'm not working with much look wise http://imgur.com/oU3YNZ8

So bulk up. Muscle, not fat. The added muscle and testosterone will also improve your confidence, which in turn will translate to better success.

And if you're witty, funny, whatever, play to your strength.

I can't get a good pic of me to save my fucking life. So I don't bother with POF, OKStupid, Tinder, etc. BUT, in person, I have charisma and presence. Also I'm very good with humor and conversation. So that's where I concentrate my efforts.

I'm already built its not good enough

• Lol how pathetic.

First of all, work on that self-esteem of your.

Second of all, waiting until you are in 30s won't change anything. You still have zero dating experience otherwise.

Third and final thing, you want quality girls to spend the rest of your life with, not desperate who are on the clock.

http://imgur.com/oU3YNZ8 Dude no women would consider me now

And this is why I tell you to work on your self-esteem. If you don't even like yourself, how can you expect anyone to like you?

Dude a girl my age rejected me for a middle aged guy do you know how insulting that is

• Not going to lie bro that sounds a bit creepy. Why are you waiting go get yourself a women if you want you.

Dude I can't get a girl like everyone else I have to wait until maybe I'm a last option or resort

I apprepreciate this conversation though

No problem bro. You can message me if you ever really need some help. Keep your head up.

• Dude don't wait so long. Seems majority of women are married by then. Get in the game! Go out and meet people. You don't have to force anything but you don't want to wait too long either. If you have trouble with girls start looking up ways to improve yourself. I'm 24, no girlfriend, and I've done this. Currently know lots of girls, and I think 1 or 2 of them have a thing for me, though I'm picky cuz I already know the kind of person I'm looking for in a long term relationship.

http://imgur.com/HbK497D I'm not attractive enough to get a girl right now

It's ok dude. Looks are just a small part of the overall picture girls look for in a guy. And your looks ain't that bad bro. If looks are a real problem for you then you should practice a little bit of regular grooming and come up with a look you personally like on yourself, wear clothes that look good on you or even compliment your tastes and personality. Basically work to become the version of yourself you've always wished to be.
      I'm no pretty boy myself either. I had to, and still have to, work at it. There are plenty of resources and references out there where you can get advice and tips. Try youtube. I'll link you a couple stuff I found a while back.
      This channel has helpful advice that I found worked for me: www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KbedtKa3d5dleFR6OjQMg
      This will help too: https://youtu.be/tdRZs87iBT8

• just find desperate ones man, if you can get over the feeling of taking advantage of them.

I'm not taking advantage I'm desperate myself

in that case, go for it man.

Yeah I'm getting old, I have always dreamed of having a girlfriend but I keep having s nightmare that I'm gonna be alone for the rest of my life

• Does work but don't wait

• The 30's pool is a mixed bag. If you are a decent guy with no baggage, you will have LOTS of options. However, single women in this age group tend to have baggage. They have kids and ex-husbands that are always going to be in the picture.. or they are childless for a really good reason. I am not saying every single woman in this are bracket is damaged, but the vast majority are. It opens up opportunities for an active dating lifestyle, but finding a really good one is really, really hard.

I don't have much other choice though I'm 25 and my luck isn't gonna change over night women just don't want me in my twentys

You have to make your own luck. There are tons of women around. You need to go out and interact with them. Find ones you do not know. Don't shoot for the moon. Be realistic. You can have a date every night if you have an open mind, are not picky, and make the effort to go out and interact with them. Don't be afraid to get rejected a lot. If you get rejected 50 times before finding one "yes", it is worth the work.

http://imgur.com/oU3YNZ8 Dude no women would date me

• No.

Your success with women is a mixture of your basic attributes (how you look, your job, your personality), your dating and relationship skills, and your opportunities.

As you note your opportunities will improve. As a male, quite often your basic attributes are also on the upswing at your age.

If you simply wait your skills will remain at zero.

So get out there, get flirting, try to get dates and of you get a girlfriend, try to make it work (which means reaching a point where you're both genuinely happy). Things will get easier so don't let lck of success get you down.

But don't sit out till then.

• So then you'd just be the provider who she settles down with after banging all the bad boys in her twenties. Not worth it, man. She's not going to have sex with you, except out of occasional obligation.

So what do I do

Ok, since you won't answer the question, I'll just say it... IF you are religious, then look for devout religious women at church. Go to young adult groups/activities.

If you aren't, then I don't know what to say.