Is it true that black women, Asian men, and Indian men are the least desirable people in the dating world?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think black women are very beautiful, hot and sexy. And also they are fit. As soon as she has the personality i want i dont care her looks i pity those who judge people on their looks. There are 1.2 Billion Indian i dont know if you are aware of this but India , China, and Japan make up %35-40 of the world population. Now try to figure out how many men you could find to date from those 3 countries by the way there are 48 countries in Asia. Asia is not your tiny world ! And also there is a stereotype that Asian women prefer white men than Asian it is just a bullshit China is becoming the worlds largest economy and Chinese people's life standards get better everyday , and their looks as well. Mandarin is the world most spoken language in the world. This world is not Usa centered as you think ! I am sure there are so many Asians who are making fun of your looks dont forget that they are much more crowded and their world that you will never be allowed to enter is larger than yours !

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, i know indian chicks that are being chased by men all the time. I love me some Asian men. There are a lot of Asian men on my campus

What Guys Said 13

• Desirability is a very subjective quality and the answer depends on who you are asking. I may not be attracted to Hispanic women and I think Caucasian women are hot, hot, hot! but a Cuban-American is attracted to Hispanic women and Caucasian women are. . . meh!

• No and Yes, when it comes to meeting people at parties or other social situations I don't think race has much to do with it as long as you're an interesting person. But when it comes to dating sites people tend to be wayyy more shallow just because they aren't really judging you as a person they are judging you as a profile. And I think Asian guys (that includes indians) are tied with Black guys tbh.

• The statistics released from online dating sites have indicated they are the least responded to demographics.

• Yeah people do say it online. I believed it until I went to a college with lots of western people, I was surprised how much attention them gave me more than East Asians there, and they think me look extremely exotic.
    I am not very interested in them,(I'm mostly attracted to central Asian) but I'm even approached several times by white girls. that's why I don't believe and give a fuck about these online bullshit anymore. Most of these people who like to judge are either sluts or creeps who hate themselves. X D

• I don't know about that, I'm loved ;)

• It's not all true i like all race of people

• Not at all true.

• Nah.

• I like black chicks, they dont like white guys.

• there's cute, pretty & ugly everywhere.

• Statistically yes.

However the differences between races are actually small compared to differences based on things like looks, height (men), weight (women especially), body, job etc.

A ripped Asian guy with a good job is going to be doing way better than average. A black girl who looks great and is fit can do way better than average.

• yep pretty much

• You forgot to add black men. Fact not racism.

What Girls Said 3

• There is no standard in terms of people who are 'most desirable'. Especially if the 'studies', forums, or polls on forums are the sources you base that statement off of.

• These groups tend to be ranked as least desirable unfortunately yes.

But most of those studies are done by online dating sites, and lord knows how terribly shallow people are online lol

• no, it's mulism people. Asian man are cute and tend to be really popular since some years