She slept with another man and came running back?

I was dating my ex for 2 years. We broke up for a month and we had no contact. She caught feelings for another guy and had sex with him. She was hurt and told me she loved me still and she regretted it a lot. I took her back but I had my guard up. We lasted for a week and then she broke up with me because she found out I was getting nudes from a girl during that 1 month of no contact.

I told her I didn't want her anymore and I ignored her and she started blowing me up calling me a douche and that she hates me. I told her I had a date & she was begging me for her name trying to find out who it was. (So I'm guessing she cares) after a day or 2 we went back to civil talking. As of now we're talking and I still have a little bit of feelings I'm not going to lie. She mentioned how guys hit her up all the time and stuff. I don't know if I should continue to talk to her? I don't want want to be friend zoned. We had sex in that week of getting back together but it took a lot more effort.

Whats going on? Should I continue to talk to her and see how it goes? Or will it push me further? She said she doesn't want anything because college next year so I don't know. Help please. I feel like no contact will make her hook up with a guy..

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, look. Break this up and leave her alone. She is playing games with your mind and your basically doing the same to her. This will keep on going until you two cut this immature baby crap out. She didn't really care, she was jealous because you two always had sex. That's what happens when you turn a relationship into a sexual one. She had no right to tell you about other guys hitting her up. That is a whorish move for her to do that. That was none of your business just like the other girls was none of her business. The moment you two broke it up, that should have been the last time you've spoken to each other. End it, before she ends you chance at getting away from her. She is so immature that she doesn't know what she wants. Let her focus on college and you focus on what you have to do, away from her crazy self.

Great advice thank you. Do you think there's any way to get a friends with benefits relationship with her? I asked her & she said she's doesn't want to have sex anymore in general. That's all she use to care about 24/7 though

Its over. Just move on
      friends with benefits is also childish games. You're 19 years old. no offensive but you need to grow up and learn to be a man and handle your relationships seriously as a young man. Stop playing these games with her so that you cam better yourself in your life, not remain stagnate because you can't let her go.

can*

Most Helpful Guy

• "We broke up for a month and we had no contact. She caught feelings for another guy and had sex with him. She was hurt and told me she loved me still and she regretted it a lot."

Why do I see this happening plenty of times? Can anyone explain? Is this some kind of a trend?

Anyway the best you can do is breaking up with her and move on. She is clearly not ready for a relationship and very immature. She also plays mind games with you in some way.
    Do not trust her anymore. She had her course selected and got what she had coming.
    You're best off without her.

Go no contact mode. Things will resolve by their own if you keep going and looking forward.

What Girls Said 3

• You guys broke up for a month. She had sex with a guy. You merely dated a girl that would have been a one nighter fling as well had it progressed. Your girlfriend felt bad and wanted you back yet she threw a fit for finding nudies on your phone?

She has some unsettled guilt that she needs to take care of. She needs to realize that despite her hook up, you took her back. Bad move on you for doing it so quickly. It's obvious that neither of you has had enough time to process the breakup. Her guilt is going to continue to manifest itself with trust issues towards you. You need to convey this to her as an adult. Speak to her about this and tell her that needing time to cool off is not a reflection of your lost interest. It's to understand and heal. You clearly already fear leaving her alone because she'll run off to someone else's bed. If she does, is this really what you want? This shock may wear off on you too and realize that maybe you are not okay that she hooked up and that you are not okay with the new trust issues, and may let it go. I don't know... talk civilly.

What should I do? I know I shouldn't have let her back in so easily. She should've suffered and allow it to sink in that she got used by the other guy. I just told her how this one other girl messages me and she's like "I wouldn't do that if I was you, I heard she has a std" basically convincing me not to talk to this girl. So she cares. This is just a mess

She was head over heals for me when we first met. She said she loved me first and everything. I didn't treat her right at first but then we had a big fight and broke up. This led to me chasing her. I caught strong feelings and started treating her better. I was a little verbally abusive but she was too. I guess after the fight that caused the break up in May it was different. this summer in June she was playing games all the time. She'd leave me and come back. In August we went 1 month mo contact. She found the other guy and slept with him. I took her back because she seemed like she was sorry and I missed her

You're caught in one of those relationships. Well. I say give it a week. Go silent. If she reaches out then talk. If you two are serious about this relationship, then take her out to a nice fancy restaurant and talk. And I mean fancy, not because she deserves it, but people are more likely to listen to what you have to say and are definitely less likely to act out in such a place. Time and communication is all I really have for you.

• Run. She sounds immature af. Not worth the time. . - .

• Life is meant to be travelled fowards , not backwards so personally I'd move in from her. I'd never run back to the one person who hurt me

What Guys Said 4

• You should cease all contact. She fucked someone else and then came running back to you. Forget that bitch, she's nothing but a headache.

• You guys broke up for a month. She had sex with a guy.
    You merely dated a girl that would have been a one nighter fling as well had it progressed.
    Your girlfriend felt bad and wanted you back yet she threw a fit for finding nudes of some girls?

What immaturity! Move on from her. She is not serious and ready for a relationship and she is not worthy of you. You deserve better!
    Forgive yourself, let her go, block her and be on your way! Things will get better. The storm will end soon. You will thank me later.

Great advice thank you. Do you think there's any way to get a friends with benefits relationship with her? I asked her abs she said she's doesn't want to have sex anymore in general. That's all she use to care about 24/7 though

You can try it. But I can't help ya there.

• Leave her and don't look back.

Don't think about who she's hooking up with. It will pull you back towards her.
    Think about who YOU can hook up with next.

Fuck that.
      She will drag your spirit into the dirt. And any bit of sex you get from her will be equivalent to the amount of work required to bed a new girl.

Instead, bed a new girl.

• This girl has NO IDEA what she wants! Leave her be, you don't need this headache.