Would you date a person like me? Or maybe be friends with me? Why/Why not?

I am genereally a cute-sweet person. With that I mean I act cute, I like cute stuff and when I'm embarassed I blush easily. But I am an independent person and I like to challenge myself everyday. I have a little bit of a dark humor and a dirty mind some times (on contrary to my cuteness) but people that are closer to me see that part of myself as it takes me time to open up to others and I generally don't open up to a lot of people because I'm not confortable to and it's not something I want to do. But I am friendly with everyone and I don't like/want to fight. With my relationships I want to here the other person's problem, help them out and support them and I like to show that I care about them, they can ask whatever they want and I'll do my best to help them. I also tease the people that I'm close to a lot, but I respect if they don't like something I do or say. I am also a little bit of a nerd, I like learning stuff, I like documentaries and reading articles, learning launguages on my own and generally reading about stuff. About my appearance People say that I am pretty with a sweet face, I have medium height and I am thin to normal, I have long, straight, red hair (the ginger-natural kind) I dye it but most people think it is natural and big brown eyes.

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound like a dream girl to me! Absolutely my type of girl!
    So yes, if you where in my region i would certainly want to date you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure :/

What Guys Said 3

• If you are short cute shy like anime and games little dirty goes to the point then you are my future wife:)

• Yes, of course. If you are interested on dating you can send me a private message.

• Yea can't go wrong with cute.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah you sound like a good company