Where is the best place to meet women that are marriage material?

2mo Guys I wanted serious answers

Most Helpful Girl

• Have I been summoned? Lol jk
    Whatever your interests are, look there. If you're religious, go to church, if you're a geek go to a Comicon, if you're a nerd go to a library/school, if you're an athlete go to the gym, etc. Sure opposites can attract, but it's easier if the person shares common interests, rather than just "tolerates" your passions and hobbies.

Most Helpful Guy

• Church - choose her carefully. get into social groups, lead events and get exposed to move females.
    Through friends and social functions - choose carefully
    eharmony - I had one or two good matches there. other web sites... I know someone married off match. I've had no success on dating sites of late so I don't recommend them.
    GAG - there's some quality women here, sift through the ones you don't want for the diamond...

What Girls Said 10

• that depends on your definition of 'marriage material'. if you're looking for someone to cook, clean, and raise kids, you'll want to look in different places than if, say, you want someone who has egalitarian notions of marriage and/or doesn't want children.

Girls see egalitarian and instantly down vote. Feminism is equality for women... god forbid equality for both sexes.

of course~ feminazis are cancer lol.

modern-day feminism isn't equality; it's a push for superiority that has veered too far from its original aim and decided to demonize masculinity instead... a shame, since men and women need to collaborate if we're ever to be truly equal.

What annoys me about these really nazi feminsts is... they still expect men to pay on all dates... glad there are girls out there who see it for what it is. It's very easy to play victim when there is something missing/wrong in your life... only the strong/stable women will be fair about stuff, it's the same with men.

• I know where NOT TO MEET THEM.
    - Strip club
    - Casino
    - Night club
    - Brothel

• Try social things like cooking classes or ceramics or some other type of class that interests you. You should try things that you are interested in so you'll find someone with something in common. Stay away from bars.

• At work I think since you know them well. Avoid club or all the "cool" "trend" place

It's professional suicide to date at work. Next...

They can't control your life, but they can fire either or both of you.

@Gommers They control you in short... It's prove that we work better with nice coworker, friends, their partner.

• Online games. :D

• Among your circle of friends

• singles group at church

• At a strip club or brothel

• Honestly, eHarmony is great for meeting mroe quality people

• A church I guess

What Guys Said 15

• I have no idea.

• In North America... it's going to be hard. I would suggest looking for women that have recently immigrated to your country.

I met my current girlfriend after she immigrated from Taiwan. She still holds a lot of traditional values that I truly love.

• Church of Scientology

• it fantasies... marriage itself is not marriage material for men today.

how do you not know this at 27?

That said-stay away from University girls for starters lol and stay away from Universities in general while you're at it.

• At a convent... none of them are married.

• Underdeveloped countries.

You missed some quotation marks around underdeveloped.

Just a heads up, women led civilizations fail almost instantly in the grand scheme of civilizational history. There have been a few and they lasted at most a hundred years or just past that mark. This is a fact that every civilization forgets until it happens to them.

• Definitely not a bar that's for sure. Don't try tinder either. You can try online dating but the risks are pretty high there too. Ummmm... imagination? I guess you just have to go through a lot of people to find the one because it takes time.

• Work/school or through friends.

• Honestly? A church. I'm not even religious, and that is still where I'd look for quality women to marry.

• It depends on on what is wife material to you.
    If want that kind sweet nurse type look in the suburbs, country or hospital.
    If you want that free thinking rebel look in cities and country tomboys.

• Try church
    Or maybe on a serious online dating website

I think college is the worst place for sure. Some of the things I see these girls do is off-putting to say the least

• University...

• Latin America. They haven't been infected by feminism.

• Match. com?

• Go back in time 50 years!