Why are girls on online dating so racist?

I want to know what is it that white men & Latinos have that we black men dont?

I mean look at these stats.. I've seen similar to worst statistics by other sources where even Asians have the upper hand to black men but whites & Latinos stay at the top with ease while we fight for scraps at the bottom of the barrel..
Is it the skin color?
Is it stereotypes?
It seems that only wealthy black men have a chance!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the stereotypes

What Girls Said 13

• It's not racist if people don't find a particular race attractive.

• Its called preferences not racism..
    I only date whites & Latinos because they are cute.
    My current boyfriend is Mexican

• Im not going to comment about 'racism 'but what I can see based on this chart is Latino men and White men likes Asian women.. Interesting!

This study population is so biased. Most latinos I know and the general vibe I get from the community is that we love our own woman 10x more than all others lol.

@crow27
      Thats not true, everone loves Asian girls

More than liking our latinas? 12% to 10%? haha not one bit true. Hell most don't even like white girls.

• Ayye... I came to online date because I'm sick of white people. Specifically in my area.
    Online dating (Where I met my current boyfriend) gave me a specific preference To Asian men (specifically Filipino...)
    But I suppose I'm racist for preferring Asian men over any other race. : /
    But aye at least I'm not typical white girl liking white guy...

• Who cares about DateHookup's 2014 ratings, like seriously. I see that chart so many times whenever someone is crying about not pulling hoes.

• I only date Latinos & im not racist

Why the down votes?
      >: l
      Pisses me off.. Im guessing that u think im racist? ?
      Well u are wrong because i love my black race, i just happen to be sexually attracted to Latinos that is all !!

• So you are saying that having a preference is racist? That is just stupid. Do you want to force someone to go out with you that doesn't want to?

See that's the problem today. They choose to only date one or two races and exclude all the others, eliminating their chances of finding someone that COULD possibly be a match. But instead, people are allowing their negativity to control their preferences.

I have a preference but I'm still open to all races. I guess you only want to date one race

Not really. Like I said its the other way around. The burden if not being discriminatory is on me. The less I am the better of a person I am

Height is not about race. You can have preferences for hieght

@TripleAce Well that is your opinion. I am not going to be bullied into going out or sleeping with someone I dont want to. And that is what people like you are... a bully

• Preferences are not racist.

• It's not every black guy. It's a lot of black guys.

• Have you ever asked a white woman out? I would go out with a man of any color if he were a good man but you have to ask first.

Let me us u ma'am. 😊💕
      We may have a great time. 😍

@Rick-Lewis
      I have so many black friends its impossible for me to be racist you moron..
      You are the racist one

@BabyLaLa69 you can have black friends and still be racist you dipshit. You classified all black people as whole as ugly. That's a racist statement. If you reject dating a black guy because of his race then you are a bigot.

• As a black woman, this is discouraging haha. Ain't no long for us.

• It's the perception of the black race; t hat we're no good and useless, and all the many, MANY negative things I've heard all my life. When people are easily fooled and tricked into believing anything said about someone, they will stick to it than to think outside the box.

The only thing I can advise is post a really nice picture of yourself, have nice profile explaining who you are, and hopefully, the right person with an open mind will find you.

I've tried it all and i can tell you that people are changing.. Racism was not this bad 10 years ago when i was 16.. More and more black girls are going with other men too.
      Latinos have just as bad stereotypes as blacks and yet they get a pass because they have similar white men features and its not fair..

• Latinos are probably the 2nd hottest men after whites.. They are just so cute but white men are just cuter.. Reason why Latinos get more than blacks is because Latinos have similar features to white men.. Notice how the media won't even mention them is because the media tries to promote black men ignoring Asian men & Latinos but in reality black men lost a long time ago..
    Im korean girl dating a Latino <3

So Blacks are ugly because of skin color?

@Rick-Lewis
      There is no hope for us brother

What Guys Said 17

• "Racism" means that someone denies you a legal right because of your race. You do not have a legal right to have white women attracted to you. Calling people "racist" is an insult to their character and white women not being attracted to black men is a consequence of biological heritage, not a conscious decision.

This is a major contributing factor in poor race relations today. You don't get something you want so the first thing you do is call people "racist, as if we are all suppose to shrink back in fear because of the "R" word and just give you what you want.

I have had a woman refuse to date me because I am 5' 9" and she is 5' 11". If she is only comfortable with guys taller than her, that's just the way it is. I didn't get what I wanted but I didn't resort to name calling.

Grow up!

All women are crazy, rub one out and take the power away from them. Take the power back. Don't give in to these evil women, and then systematically destroy their confidence and help them become single mothers and get addicted to drugs. Ruin their self esteem and lead them to make bad mistakes. Create an organization dedicated to doing this. Kukukukukuuuuuuu!!!

• You know what's weird?

Black women are rated absolutely horribly according to these statistics... and yet the overwhelming majority of "feminists" are attractive white girls or fat white girls.

Kinda gives me a weird new respect for black women...

• Isn't singling out a group of women who have preferences and are white considered racist?
    The fuck does race have to do with preference?
    If all black dudes were Denzel Washington then they would get banged to heaven by girls from all over. But thing is y'all ain't Denzel... thus you ugly as fuck like the rest of us. Some males will be more successful, others will not... thats how it is for every race, regardless of skin.

• Posting this again? Personal choice in terms of dating is really up to the person. They're not telling you anything, not denying you any rights/jobs etc.
    Go fucking meet girls in person and you'll have a better chance than a fucking dating site anyway polly prissy pants.

• People are racist, man. Some don't even know it.

Fuck you

@BabyLaLa69 Fuck you too. Go kill yourself or join the kkk. Black guys have the right to date hot women of different if they want. Racist Cunt. Fuck America.

• Its to do with how history played out. it could of played out in many different ways but it seems like it choose this one

• Its preferenve dude, can't beat natural selection.

• Most people on the internet in general are racist to an extent. Even then, everyone has had a racist thought.

• As a black male hoping for an Asian girlfriend, this is going to be harder than I thought. But yeah it sucks the results aren't distributed evenly, I think that's the messed up part.

• I am not wealthy

• I don't know man this is an old chart
    I see tons of white women with black men at my university

It was the same in a 2009 test by online dating in general and it got worst for blacks in 2014 and now 2016 i doubt it changed

@BabyLaLa69 Thats a shame. I thought it would be much improved. I find that more and more women are open to dating black men. Maybe that is because I live in NY
      As far as Men desiring black women, I am not surprised most non-black men aren't attracted to black women as strongly as other races

• Black men rated white women lower as well. Or did you miss that?

Anyway, women are on to black men. They know now that you will F them and leave them pregnant with no support. It is a values thing (and a hair thing).

• This is just personal preferences. I'm okay with that.

• Black girls at least love black men

• What I see is black women are not attracted to white men, they're attracted to black men

• No one will ever love you. You should kill them all. KukukukukuuuuU!!! Then blame it on ISIS!

• Why don't you just date black girls and shut up.