Would you be a sugardaddy/sugarbaby?

"Nina Peterson has made over $1 million being a companion to older rich men... Peterson, 37, is a “sugar baby,” a lucrative profession wherein a wealthy man will shower money, homes, gifts and luxurious vacations on a younger woman.

Her young daughters — Juliana, 9, and Ymahni, 12 — love their mom’s glamorous gig.

“Her sugar daddy buys her lots of presents and when she gets money she either takes us on vacation or buys us cute dresses..." Juliana said.

She even aspires to be a sugar baby herself.

“I would want a man that pays for everything when I’m older because then I don’t have to worry about things and that is what a gentleman should do,” she said."

http://nypost.com/2016/06/14/im-a-1m-sugar-baby-but-im-no-hooker/

"Almost 200,000 Australians are involved in 'sugar relationships', in which men pay mostly young women large sums of money for companionship and intimacy. " http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-10/inside-the-world-of-sugar-relationships/7822586

Sometimes it doesn't even involve sex, as stated by the above site: "Dorian, [a sugardaddy], said he had had sex with some of the [sugarbabies], but not all.", & as stated by these sugarbabies who have gained thousands of dollars without even having sex with their sugardaddies.

Also:

The above women feel ashamed of being sugarbabies, but I don't see why. Being a sugarbaby seems incredibly EMPOWERING! Knowing that someone would pay thousands of dollars to spend time with you!

People try to degrade relationships like this because "that's prostitution or whatever." Well, even if it was, what's wrong with that? Most relationships throughout history have been along the spectrum of prostitution.

Well... so. Would you be a sugarbaby/sugardaddy?

• Definitely someday
  • I'll probably do it someday
  • Maybe.
  • If push comes to shove.
  • Probably not.
  • Never.
  • I *am* a sugardaddy/sugarbaby
2mo If you would become one, how many sugarbabies/daddies would you have?
2mo Update.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I became a millionaire and I wanted the company, I might.

But I'd definitely do most of my dealings in the 3rd world.
    American sugar babies are too expensive.
    If I'm going to treat people as objects, I may as well be economic about my decision.

I've never insulted anyone online.
      But you are fucking pathetic.
      I've seen the likes of you in West Africa.
      Ugly millionaires paying young women who do it to feed their grandparents and children.
      Its disgusting you are thinking about your own wallet when they are forced to do it out of desperation when American girls do it by choice.
      Ugh, entitled shit.

You are right about that.

I can only speak for myself (and the man I am with) that we wouldn't take part in such greed.
      It's incredibly hard to boycott as consumers so we need to treat the rich business owners like drug dealers.

@Mayamoon02
      I admire your awareness.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm more independent.
    That's shit is gross.
    These usually UNATTRACTIVE old guys are hammering you.
    I worry that I might be a sugar mama though...

What Guys Said 23

• Several years ago one our leading Xper girls was a sugar baby, and talked about it openly. It was fascinating to listen, but let's be honest: 'sugar' added to 'call girl' (or guy) may make it SOUND better, but it's the same old sexual exploitation/slavery.

• I do see it as prostitution but as long as its cinsentual I dont see a problem with that. However, I wouldn't really respect a woman who makes a living doing that.

Also if I was a sugardaddy and spending that ammount of money they would have to a lot more attractive than those girls are.

thenypost.files.wordpress.com/.../sugarbaby3.jpg

Why don't you respect those women

I just have more respect for a woman who made 1 million dollars through her carreer than I do for one who made it by selling sexual favors. And for a relationship, I wouldn't want to marry someone knowing that a bunch of old men were able to just pay money to have sex with my wife.

• "Being a sugarbaby seems incredibly EMPOWERING! Knowing that someone would pay thousands of dollars to spend time with you!"

Yeah I'm sure being a whore feels really empowering too, knowing that someone would pay thousands of dollars to sleep with you.

Honestly I have no idea how in the hell in your mind being paid like that is "empowering", it's the fucking opposite it makes you an object, something exchangeable for money. A real relationship is something money can never buy, and honestly I just feel sad for people who are so insecure that this feels empowering to them.

Some people kill for money or go to war. They call it honour.
      Humans find power in messed up situations that is all superficial.

"Sell your body"

Again, it's not selling your body. Are people "selling their body" when they sell massages?

Sex work is stigmatized because it is a way in which women can make money but men can't.

You are selling your body, you are selling your pussy for guys to fuck.

And there are male escorts believe it or not, and they are just as bad.

Sex work is stigmatized because the majority of people believe that sex should have meaning, It's stigmatized because of all the horrible shit that happens with it, it's stigmatized because in the end you're nothing but a sexual object bought with money. I could keep going but I don't see the point since you're obviously some feminist who think everything you don't like is the fault of men.

• After watching those videos I'm gonna keep it as real as possible;
    Although I have the money to be a Sugar Daddy... THERE IS NO WAY... I repeat... NO FUCKING WAY I'D BE ONE.
    I mean... seriously? Get a job? No? Seriously?
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?

• Where is the option for "I'm a guy/show results?"

I often believe in hanging around GAG just to remind myself of exactly why I never want to go on another date, ever again.

Why is "someday" so prominently featured in your options? You'll never be any hotter than you are at age 19.

• how empowering it must be to suck off and an old mans cock every time he feels like it. i wonder if her daughters know.

• What is the point in being a sugar daddy when hookers are a better investment?

If one is going to rent affection, then why corral a single heifer when you can roam the whole field?

Just my opinion

Most sugar daddies pay allowances or gifts.
      An escort requires 150 an hour.

If most sugarbabies get 1000-3000 a month whilst having an actual relationship with man.
      An escort can get that amount of money just for seeing one client in an overnight booking.

Escorts are a lot more expensive in the long run.
      I was one and never understood why anyone would go through the effort of being a sugar baby when you earn more as an escort.
      Apart from these extraordinary cases on the article which aren't the norm.

@Mayamoon02 Did you enjoy being an escort?

Was fun for a while but it's not a long term gig.
      You have to be very strong and independent. Know how to deal with men and know your worth/what you will or won't do.
      Very easy to fall into bad habits with quick money.

• never

• It's like sticking a leech on your body and just feeding it 24/7. Don't see the point.

• nope, definitely not what I wanna do

• the first one is not even bad cause she is doing it for her school education and where I live you don't have to pay a penny for it. 25k a month is insane. the other ones are either already addicted or were born with the tought that its the right way

• No money honey

• No I will earn my own living
    If I do find a rich woman I fall in love with. I won't use her wealth. I will make my own.

Also guys don't really have a choice. Sugar Mommas are few and far between

• Hell no.

• If I could afford to. Its bad enough paying for motel rooms with my FWBs.

• I plan on it

• It's sad how 4 women on here want to do this.

• No and I have no respect for these people either.

why not?

No its not. It's the man's money. Where do you think these women are getting the money from? Surely not from a job where they work.

The men pay them. So the women get paid. Just like any worker gets paid

• No. Although I've had offers. My cash flow wouldn't support it however :p

But even if it did, no not formally I couldn't do it. If I cared about a young woman and could make her life better with my money I wouldn't mind. But when it reaches rhe line of being a trade, forget it. I can't pay someone to like me. It would be like hiring someone to be your friend. They need to like be genuinely.

• Never.

• “I would want a man that pays for everything when I’m older because then I don’t have to worry about things and that is what a gentleman should do”
    Well shit, now I want to throw up.
    One of the grossest things I've read for a while.

"men pay mostly young women large sums of money for companionship and intimacy"
    Yet we focus the the "sugar babies"? There's actually a real story here about tragic souls looking for simple human connection and feel like getting it requires them to throw money at their troubles... and there's these assholes out there that are just as human (if not less) that literally feel like they are worthy of essentially doing nothing for money.

The sheer entitlement of what the 9yo said makes me want to throw up, not even kidding. She's well on her way to being an absolutely disgusting person. Fuck this planet.

"essentially doing nothing for money"

Engaging with these men is not "doing nothing." It can require lots of emotional labor.

It's labour worth nothing compared to what they receive. It's cringey to imagine a woman who feels entitled to live off of that money.

And again, why is the *need* for that emotional labour in the first place the least important issue?

• i'll be your sugar daddy ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

• 0|1

What Girls Said 14

• Sure it sounds great.. ish however in the long run you know that these relationships aren't based on actual attraction on a females end- you may be lucky and get that perfect arrangement for you however in those interviews notably the men are almost triple their ages- I don't think its worth it. and to even imagine sex with someone I look at older than my grandfather no thank you. So I guess in the end more girls imagine to be in a spoilt girlfriend position but end up shagging some old guy.

• I think its better to admit you are an escort/and or prostitute than claim to be a "sugar baby". At the end of the day we all have different morals and different opinions on things but give me a group of prostitutes as my friends any day over spoilt "sugar babies". Prostitutes are down-to-earth and tell life as it is. They're real and honest about what they do. Ok it might not be the right thing to do but its better than being a spoilt little brat.

• I have researched a lot about this, read lots of articles, blog posts, films and videos etc --I find it fascinating as to the motivation behind women doing this, and quite frankly, how they justify it for themselves. But after everything I've seen and read, I'd have to say it's not as classy as it seems, and I'd definitely never do it.

• No. If I wanted to be with a man simply for his money I would've dated one of the 2 last guys who were intersted me since they're rich. But I'm not a gold digger and I would much less be tempted to be a sugarbaby.

• I don't think so.

• I wouldn't ever want to be a sugar baby. I don't desire to be spoiled by a man. In fact, I'm actually uncomfortable with the idea of a man financially supporting and spoiling me. Plus most sugar daddies are probably old and/or unattractive which doesn't sit well with me.

• That's what I've wanted to be since the day I came out of my moms vagina.

• I am open to the idea, but no man would pay for me to be their sugarbaby so it doesn't matter. Oh well. It's not something I am aiming to do or talk bad about. For the ladies who have achieved it and like it, good for them. I can live without it though.

• No thanks.

• was curious about it

• not what I am seeking in a man
    I have other needs

• i rather earn my worth

• I am not interested in luxurious life and I would never sleep with someone I am not physically and emotionally attracted to in order to receive money. I have dignity.

• If I can I would but w doesn't have this kind of things in my country. Last time I tried to do it the guy was thinking we're in a real relationship and became mad when I talk or even look at another guys.
    In my country this kind of relationship doesn't exist and it's just called a normal relationship were you must be loyal to each other.