Is it possible that I'm just not good enough to have a girlfriend?

I dont know whats wrong with me because i have a decent job in retail and I go to a 4 year university. I'm considered cool, funny, and nice by a lot of people and yet no girls want to date me. I'm not a pushover either and I know how to talk to them as well. I'm a little ugly, but i dont care because i care more about my personality. I just dont know whats wrong. Its something i can't seem to figure out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I clicked your picture. You're not ugly. You either have bad luck, or you may appear desperate to women.

Most Helpful Guy

• If all of that is true then there's two things to consider:
    1) You're really just on a roll of bad luck and things can change at any moment;
    2) This insecurity over not having a girlfriend is actually detectable for women and thus they avoid you because they get the sensation that you're desperate or something (which no girl wants)

I've been working on myself ever since I was rejected really bad a while ago. I've stopped trying to get women and now im just friends with them,, but this is just a thought i always have.

Still, woman can sniff that shit out [no pun intended]

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah it is possible, but I seriously doubt anyone is that unlikable.
    Focus on the girl and her interests, forget about yourself. She will notice that you care.

Just my opinion

• you don't look that ugly bro, usually upperclassmen are all taken/social circles set, you're probably gonna have to try for freshman chicks

I'm a freshman myself and it seems more girls are single than taken as of right now since the year just started, from what I heard usually by the end of the year they all get swooped up

just my 2 cents tho

• Yes.

• Yeah. You might not be good enough in the current dating atmosphere your in. You see where living in high level female hypergamy world right now with a large percentage of men having sex with a sizable portion of women in the area. Thus, many men are left out in the cold and basically put away by women for later when they want to settle down.

Are you out of college? If so you might get better luck once you start making money.