How can I compete with other guys to get and be able to keep a girlfriend?

I'm 22 years old and in college and it's hard enough for me in the degree I chose to meet women, there is already more males in the 20-30 age range than females, though it changes when men hit 35 they outnumber females, but besides that I'm not only competing with guys from my university but other guys who are out of college I'm there mid to late 20s and men in their 30s who are already established, on top of that I can't hold a woman's interest the flaking is real and I can't blame women, on top of that I'm competing with social media, on girls pages on Instagram, a cute picture and guys commenting etc not including Facebook or all the other apps like snapchat or hookup apps, I just don't know how I can come compete when I have all these things going against me, to top it off I'm 5'3, any words of encouragement or how I keep up with all this competition.

Most Helpful Guy

• Step 1. Stop worrying about other guys.

That's it. If you're worried about how you compare to others that usually shows in you being really insecure. And that's not attractive at all. Getting a girlfriend shouldn't be your top priority. Your top priority should be yourself, do things that you enjoy doing, travel, do new things, talk to new people and just become an interesting person that way. The reason girls lose interest you is not because they are thinking about other guys, they just don't find you interesting, possibly because you're too worried about how you compare to others.

Yea I hear you its a major turn off to women, honestly I'm only really worried because I don't wanna focus on myself and before you know I'm 30 or 35 you know, times passes by fast and I just don't wanna have that stigma of 40 year old virgin, it's hard to not worry about it but I try not to, I am starting to get involved in activities that I enjoy though.

What stigma? Dude, do you really think people can tell by looking at you that you're a virgin? And girls honestly don't care either, it's just guys teasing each other that makes you think that you being a virgin is a huge deal. And do you really think that having sex is somehow gonna change who you are as a person, if it honestly is just a big deal for you then go fuck a hooker or get drunk and hook up at a bar if that's what it takes for you to stop being insecure about it. I'm gonna tell you right now tho that it's not gonna actually change anything.

What Girls Said 1

• You should keep trying. Also, instead of looking those guys as competition, you can try to learn techniques from them.

What Guys Said 1

• Be the best and become aesthetic, rich and popular. Only way to keep a woman's "loyalty" is to be the best man she can possibly get.

fatburnerdepot.com/.../jeff111.jpg

[And this is him at 16 hrs old]