I went on a date with a guy. Went good according to me. I expected him to text afterwards but he didn't. Am I being crazy?

Most Helpful Guy

• No you're not. Not at all. But he's probably in the same position as you wondering the same thing. I don't know how your date went.. But if he paid, like I have in the past, I would hope NOT EXPECT.. But hope to at least get a text saying "Thank you for tonight! it was really fun, let me know if you would like to do this again sometime, cus I sure would!".

Trust me, he's probably wondering why you haven't messaged him. But if it went good and you would like to see him again. Why not make that first move? Later into the conversation no one will really care or remember who made that first move.

I thought he would be in the same position as well. He totally acted like a gentleman thats why I missing a text. But I will hope he sends one tomorrow perhaps..

What Guys Said 1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• No you' re not crazy may be he is very busy

• No you're not being 'crazy.' This is a problem nowadays--we girls are often labeled 'crazy' because we are having emotions and expressing them too. How long has it been since your date?

Lol. you're entirely right. We went out on a day today so not too long ago. Maybe Im too anxious to know about his thoughts

Oh okay, yeah there's still plenty of time for him to message you. I'd say give it a few days, maybe 2 or 3. If he doesn't message you by then, you can always message him first. I completely understand the feeling though.