We haven't talked for a month. Now I am trying to reach out to her?

We have dated for 2 months and it ended up not good, she rejected me. She said she doesn't feel the same and she ended it because it is too unfair for me. It just makes me confuse, she keeps saying she miss me and wants to see me, I thougth everything was fine.

Now I am trying contact her but I am not sure if it is worth it or just totally move on.

0|0
2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If she doesn't feel the same then let her go. What's the point of reaching out to someone who admits they don't feel the same way.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Hi. I know this sounds stupid. But is there a possibility the she might have changed her mind?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Thanks for the MHO

• 2mo

You are welcome. :)

What Girls Said 1

• I think its time to move on. If she broke things off then you should stop reaching out. Honestly, she hurt you. If she really misses you she would tell you she wants you back. Right now she's just leading you on to think she wants you back when really she is just being silly messing with you

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Hi. Thank you for your opinion. :)

As of now, we are work mates. Last week, she unexpectedly messaged me and greeted me that I did a good job on our current project.

It was a bit hard for me, becoming her as a co-worker. I needed to adjust.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.