I am a virgin. Do you want to hear my sex tips?

• Yes. Write a take
    54% (7)55% (12)54% (19)Vote
  • Nope. I don't trust virgins' sexuality
    46% (6)45% (10)46% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• you made me curious but how can a virgin can give sex tips? wait till marrige?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

girlsaskguys. com/sexual-behavior/a31218-top-sex-tips-from-a-virgin-girl-to-experienced-women-funny-but

What Guys Said 4

• While you're at it ,

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Please let ne know how do I find the sum of a geometric progression using maclauren's series.

• 2mo

girlsaskguys. com/sexual-behavior/a31218-top-sex-tips-from-a-virgin-girl-to-experienced-women-funny-but

• Yep you should
    Virginity doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

• 2mo

You already wrote it
      Cool
      Let's see it

• Yes! I would love to hear advice from a virgin. They've done it all and know everything

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

• No, if you're a virgin you won't know anything we don't know

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• LOL sex tips from a virgin. how rich. Afterwards, can you give us your tips on flying a plane?

0|3
    0|0
    • 2mo

I am avl virgin but I am more energetic and creative than most sluts

• Show All
    • 2mo

I guess that went over your head...

• 2mo

Nope you brought up the plane thing.

• I would be interested in what you'd have to say tbh

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

• Yes, just because you're a virgin it doesn't mean you won't be skilled in bed 😃

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo