POLL: If a guy doesn't approach you first, you should ask them out?

If a girl has never been approached by a guy before, but she wants to date, should she ask guys out first or keep waiting until a guy approaches her first?

• Approach guys first.
  • Keep waiting, because someone will eventually approach her.
2mo .,

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no problem with the girl asking first cause sometimes the guy is really shy (raises hand: guilty) even though he likes her. So if the girl likes him back, I see no problem with the girl making the first move. And really, I don't want a girl to wait for me to make the first move. If she likes me, I want to know

Most Helpful Girl

• I say go for it! It's scary at first, and you might not be successful the first few times you approach guys, but after a while you get more comfortable doing it, the guys see that you are comfortable, and are more likely to say yes.
    Some people will say that if you approach the guy that will "scare him off," but if he doesn't like confident women then that's not someone you want to date, and you're better off without him.

What Guys Said 3

• Fortune favours the brave

• winners go for the prize
    losers just sit there and wait the prize to come to them

So you're calling 90% of all women losers?

okay what are u going to do about it
      stop geting offended
      no wonder guys avoid u

I would highly doubt that a guy who thinks most women are losers ever had a girlfriend either. Good luck getting a girlfriend.

What Girls Said 2

• If you want something, go and get it!

We're in a world now where we women what a level playing field with the men. Money, Position in the workplace, Social standing etc. It won't just be handed to us, we have to want it, we have to chase after it, we have to demand it.

If you friend keeps waiting, she might be waiting a long time (she might get lucky on day but that could be when she's 50!).

Without going into too much detail... in my life I'm a switch. When I'm home, I'm very much a submissive with my partner! In my working life, I'm the opposite. I strive to get better pay, I've strived to have the better position at work and I'm succeeding!

• If a girl wants to make the first move, she can. There are no rules about that...