WOULD YOU BREAK UP WITH YOUR BF?

My boyfriend and I of 2 years got back together 1.5 month ago, after being broken up for 3 months. He moved back in with me a month ago, as he has had problems with his land lord... and had no place to stay. Well on top of this, he is having financial problems, and can't afford many things, as he is living off of credit. I never asked for rent contribution (he never offered), I spent $500 on groceries this month, and he knows I am having a hard time making bill payments...
What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him to contribute or vacate the premises. You should never allow a boyfriend to live with you because they need help. When you "rescue" people in these situations, the "reward" is usually not worth having.

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to him by saying I was wondering if you could get a job and help a bit with the payments
    Easy

What Guys Said 4

• You deserve the dumbest award. He's only back with you out of desperation not love. Never take an ex back. Yes throw him out. Haven't you heard "don't let someone else's problem become your problem?" You did just that

You have a valid point... I forgot to mention though that he used his aeroplan points and paid $300 to fly me out for our vacation... and spent $200 on an anniversary gift for me... I dont know what to think?

I pursued him for 3 months that we were broken up because I missed him... i just dont know whether I should wait until things get better financially for him?

Read my lips IT ISN'T GOING TO LAST NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME ON A DEAD END RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL GO NOWHERE. It didn't work the first time it isn't going to work the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or God knows how many times you want to keep banging your head on a wall to make it move

• he's not even offering? is he doing all the work at least? cooking, cleaning, treating you like his mistress? if not, dump him, sounds like he's using you

• Talk to him.. Ask him for some help if he can offer some. Just don't go gangsta and kick him out :)

• He's a mooch. Ask him to leave.

What Girls Said 0