What are your thoughts on bisexual people?

As a bisexual person, I would like to know what runs through a person's mind when they find out I am bi. Would this cause you to not want to date them? What are your first thoughts when you hear "bisexual"? Please be completely honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• www.raptorsrepublic.com/.../meh_cat.jpg

To each their own. Doesn't bother me however I probably wouldn't date them as I don't have both parts. I think a bisexual can't be truly be happy with just one gender, the whole point of being bi is two enjoy both sexes and that's hard to do if your in a committed relationship.

For me, if I was in a good relationship with a male or a female I would be perfectly happy. We are attracted to both but can be happy with being with one person in a relationship. That's how I feel about it

Most Helpful Girl

• Being bisexual myself, I think we're perceived badly in society. Men either won't date us because they actually believe that because we're attracted to women we will be more likely to cheat on them. Which is completely false because cheating has nothing to do with how you identify, it has to do with your own self, your morals and principles. Or they will perceive us as extremely sexual beings. An ex of mine, when I told him even made the comment about threesomes. I was just like... *sigh*

Lesbians aren't really so happy about us at all. In fact, I saw this video on their opinions of bisexuals that saddened me so much... They said they thought we're disgusting because we've been with men before. And that's just so sad.

As for what I think of us... I think we're amazing. And brave. And accepting of all the beauty in the world. We deserve way more love than we're getting. And to be honest, people care way too much about little things like this than the actual human being in front of them. And that's the real issue.

Yeah, I think I know the video you saw. I would think that they would understand but nope

Yeah, I mean is it that hard to understand that someone likes both?

The human mind is very complicated...

What Guys Said 36

• Honestly, I don't really think anything of it. And that's not because it's the PC thing to say or whatever; I literally just don't care what people do in their own private lives.

When it comes to dating a bisexual woman, I'd be totally fine with it. My only qualifiers are that I'm not gonna be shared and I'm not gonna share, but that's something I'd require of a heterosexual partner too. It's really no different.

• not someone id want, bisexual girls have a higher rate of cheating.

• I have no problem with their preferences. I wouldn't want to date one though.

• My favourite type of women :)
    She likes women, I like women.
    She likes men, I'm a man.
    Don't see why people hate.

• the same as on straight or gay people.

if my date would say she's bi, I wouldn't think much of it. It's not like it would really change anything for us...

• Whatever, just don't shove it in people's faces like it's your only personality trait. That's annoying.

• Its weird, I wouldn't like to have "male bi" friend cause I may not know if he will like me or not so it sucks. However I'd be friend with bi women, I don't have any idea about relationship but I prefer straight woman.

• Doesn't affect me at all.

• My wife was bi. Does that answer your question? ;-)

• Live and let live. Wouldn't date one though.

Why is that?

I don't agree but I'm just gonna leave it be.

here we go again with the none sense... none sense!

• I went out before with a bisexual girl so it's not a deal breaker. I think nothing of it just ones sexual preference.

• don't care for them cause all they want to have is their cake and eat it to

• We are ACE :)

• I would love to date a bisexual woman. They are open minded! Not a problem at all.

• Not a problem...

• I'm 100% certain that you're sexually confused.

• is physically and biologically for a woman to respect a bisexual man the same way she would a straight man. most women practically view bisexual men as other women i think.

• I wonder if they're bi on everything, like if they take a college course, do they have to take a dual major?

• Neutral

• I'm somehow more comfortable with lesbian girls than gay guys.

• Being Bisexual is a opportunity to double ones chances of contracting Aids ! I've known two lesbians to die due to this behavior.

If you're safe and don't have a lot of sex partners, not necessarily. If you sleep around a lot you're increasing your chance, it doesn't really have to do with if the person is bi. Someone who is bi isn't necessarily going to sleep around a lot lol

I'm simply referring to the heightened mathematical aspect of the life style as opposed to being heterosexual, of both you & your partners.

• Well lots of guys don't date bisexual and only thing that comes to my mind is they are same as gays.

• i used to find lesbian girls sexy dont know why :S Now i just dont care its whatever for me

• Fuck em

• They have more options than I do, nothing wrong with it

• most don't care
    others like it
    and other dislike it

hun its based on belief

• I'd never date one. That's my only thought about them.

• I've no problem with them, i just would not date one. they're more likely to cheat

• Honestly I would do it, I already have to deal with other men intimidating me all I need is competition from women too

• More from Guys
    6

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• Honestly, it shouldn't effect anything. You are who you are! If somebody is hesitant because of your preferences, they weren't worth your time anyways. Stop caring what anybody else thinks. Do what makes YOU happy!!

• I don't have any thoughts tbh, they're free to dp whatever they want in their life. I just won't date one.

If you won't date one then you must have some thoughts on them lol

My thought is that they're free to have sex with whoever they want, but I won't be with one because that would mean our mentalities and religious believes are way too different.

Ah, I see where you are coming from

• ❤️ them. I am one myself :P

I love open minded people in general, so it's all good.

I thought you were pansexual?

Or is it bisexual until you do it with a tranny and then you become pansexual?
      Lol there's way too many of these sexualities.

@QuestionMan well different people have different ways of labeling people that's where all the confusion comes in.

• I think they should just decide what they want.

They know what they want, and that is that they like both.

This is the same person who claims to be lesbian yet wants to have sex with Donald Trump... not hypocritical at all...

@Mydnite I'm sorry but do you not get a joke? Seriously... Who would want to have sex with him that's weird. Tell me did you seriously not get that?

• I don't really care. I mean, I'm bi, I just don't think much about us at all.

• guys are just wimps when it comes to this
    like really they re just full of stereotypes smh...

• Bunch of misconceptions and ridiculous stereotypes coming in 3...2...1

It's killing me a bit lol

Sorry to hear that :/ I haven't even come out to my parents yet and if I'm honest I don't think I will. It's none of their business anyways

Yeah, me neither

• What are your first thoughts when you hear "bisexual"?
    - me: wow this person has many people to choose from. Good for him/her
    Nothing else than that. Dating them? I may consider it if we hit it off.

• My girlfriend is bi and I love her to death!!

• I have no thoughts on them. They're no different from people from any other orientation. And I'd have no problem dating one. My boyfriend isn't exactly straight either.

• If I find out a guy is bisexual it's not going to make me not want to date him

• I'm bias, beacuse I'm a bi. I love being bi sexual.

• So that means she might be interested...

• Twice as nice.

• I'm bi and proud of it!!

• They're cool. Just another person.

• Honestly the thought of dating a guy who is bisexual just doesn't appeal to me. It's not that I have anything against bisexual people it's just that I don't think I could get over the fact that my boyfriend also likes dick and may have possibly had one in his orifices. If I met a guy I really liked but he happened to be bisexual then I'd definitely consider it, but as of right now that hasn't happened yet. I have tons of bisexual friends but most of them prefer their same gender more than the opposite. My best female friend is bisexual. I have 4 close male bisexual friends but they all prefer guys.