Can I make friends at 24?

I dont have close friends i can rely on.. i am 24 and i need friends... but can i be friend with 18 year olds? Or 20? Or 30? Is there an age limit.

Most Helpful Guy

• This question should be simple in the concept that there's no age limit to making friends. Anyone can be friends with anyone if they are both wanting the friendship. There isn't an age limit here. That should be the case when it comes to anyone. Be friends with who you want to be friends with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you can make friends at 24! Any age is good to make friends.
    Well, you shouldn't choose people who are too young nor people who are too old (in relation to your age).
    I mean, you obviously shouldn't be friends with a 15 year old or with a 60 year old, for obvious reasons.

So if a big boob 16 year old gamer girl that loves comics and pizza came up to a 31 year old man you are saying he can't be friends with her?

@Aeon_Flux_21 What does the size of her boobs has to do with their friendship?
      No, they shouldn't be friends. And it's not only because of the age difference.

What Guys Said 12

• I dunno... can you? :v
    www.2016auditions.com/.../hqejm_24_808291.jpg
    Lol of course you can... unless you're living on the moon... are you living on the moon? :v

• Why would there be a age limit on having a friend? Growing up i had friends of all ages , a few crushes that were younger than myself but it never led to anything cause I knew where to draw the line. Now i am older i would date legal age girl 18 and older. 💖 😜

• you´re never too old to meet new friends xD you can be friends with anybody that you find mentally stimulating.

• No there isn't an age limitation on friendships. That's an imaginary barrier a lot of teenagers create in their own minds to fit in. In the real world, people have friends off all ages.

• I don't have friends my age, they're either older or younger.

I didn't have real close friends until I was 26 or so.

• you shouldn't choose too young people, they might be immature

• I believe age isn't a factor in friendship.

• yesbbb

• You can be with many different people and ages. Never too late.

• I don't see why someone couldn't make friends at 24 ? if they put some effort into it and meet some new people somehow

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• No there isn't an age limit.

• Yes you can make friends.
    No there isn't an age limit but I'm wondering why you have such specific ages... Just... Go and talk to people.

• Friends are friends! Doesn't matter the age as long as you support each other.

• ILL BE UR FRIEND!

• There is no age limit. Also of course you can meet friends at 24 or any ages.

• As long as they are of legal age who cares what age they are...