Feel bad for leaving freindzone? Lost my chance?

I had a friend at work, we got really close...

I really liked her and even asked her out... She freindzoned me and on top of that already had a boyfriend...

I was hurt,

I had trouble getting over her... At the time I felt like I couldn't be friends with her as I had feelings, she was in a serious relationship, and I figured I deserved a girl who loved me and was single...

So I moved on from her, but I didn't find another girl and then I found out she is single...

I am just wondering, I had such strong feelings for her a long time ago... I loved her... If I had stayed her friend, I might have gotten a chance to be with her... and be there for her during her break up...

So I feel bad, as a friend I should have been there for her... and as more, I could have got my chance...

So Is it good that I moved on? or Should I feel bad that I didn't stay in her life?

Because I feel bad... I can't be with her now...

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, man, whatever happened happened. If she misses you, you still have a chance! :)

I think I blew my chance :(

I really loved her... I thought she was going to marry her boyfriend and so I gave up on her... I gave up on love...

I was mean to her...

And poof she is single, I really didn't see it coming... I don't know what to think...

Well, you did your part and you sound like a great person, and had she known that you cared so much for her that you spend your time thinking so much about her, she would have regretted. You will love again! :)

I really did love her, she will never even know how much I care about her... Maybe she just things I'm a jerk... but I'm not, I'm just shy...

but that's most girls I guess, they never really get to know me...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You probably tried too much. I had something similar with a girl I like and it is still going on today (in a positive manner).

You made yourself available but pushed a little too much and that's why she let you down. So next time you see her just tone down the extra effort and she'll probably come around.

Well I stopped talking to her completely...

• No, you did the right thing. Odds are if you stuck around in the freindzone you would continue to stay in the friendzone. Now you can approach her as a romantic interest. Just tell her you think about her from time to time and you would love to take her out sometime. If she accepts, move forward. If she turns you down, then you know where you stand in terms of her attraction to you. Move on again.

Just do it swift. Don't think that "warming her up" with pre-conversation is going to work. It is just going to lead you to rediscovering the old feelings. This way if she turns you down moving on won't be as difficult.