Why do guys fall for slutty girls?

I dated a guy with a players rep for 8 months and broke up after people started commenting on how strongly he felt about me and how he should make things official. 2 weeks after that he started dating my nemesis who is also known for being too slutty easy and immature (she has a bad rep) but they seem to be going strong and steady and I'm wondering how is she able to be taken more seriously by the way she's done this with thred other guys

Most Helpful Guy

• The guys that fall for slutty girls probably do so because they are feeling lusty and the girls are attractive enough that they can't resist. That doesn't mean all guys are like this, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because slutty girls are usually more fun and willing to try more stuff

What Guys Said 16

• Because slutty ones are an almost guaranteed fuck

• because they are sexy and sexual. sluts dont hide their sexuality and sexual activity so guys know they are sexually active, this is always a plus.

• We get so sexually frustrated we take what's out there and ask questions later

• YAH BR00000, SL00TZ OUT MY BACK DOOR! THAT'S ALL I WANT! JUST TONZ OF SL00TZ TO BANG. NOT ANY OF YOU "NICE" GIRLS.

FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

• Man the gender stereotypes are alive and well in this question.

• The same rason women fall for "bad boys"

• Because they open their legs quite easily without any real effort on our part.

• He fell for you first, didn't he? Plus you knew he had a player rep...

• Cuz they want some pussy, and if the girl will give it to em they'll take it.

• This question has a gross generalization.

• Tell me, why do girls fall for douchebags?

• He will lose interest as soon as the sex gets old. Guys will go short term with the slutty women, when they are younger. Once guys start getting older, they will start looking for a proper woman and want to develop a real relationship.

Does that last long?

It depends on the guy. The slutty women are of interest for sex only. If a guy is getting a lot, then he will stay with them. Since the guy will likely have little to no respect for this woman, if she starts to act like she wants something more serious, the guy will bail.

After a time, some guys will start to look for "wife material" and ignore the sluts. Again... it depends on the guy. This is a generalization. Some guys will go their entire lives moving from woman to woman, without settling down.

In my case, I only got real serious when I got in my 30s

• Who broke up with who?

What was your sexual connection like?

He broke up with me and the connection was crazy amazing we couldn't get enough

• Easy access to the flower garden and they also very freaky in bed and willing to try new things

• Remind me tomorrow I'll discuss with you I wrote a question on a similar phenomenon with men or people perceiving others and rewarding bad behaviour.

Ok?

Thankyou so much this has been eating me up since I found out

Anytime. Tbh I don't think good guys do. I know I had lots of attention seekers who weren't even attractive throw themselves at me and seek validation, but I always preferred the sweeter girls. The problem is the slutty girls behaviour and the jerk guys are louder and create the impression to everyone else that this is how we must all act.

So what ends up happening, is a lot of sweet girls end up acting innocent around good guys and not giving signals, whereas they often pose like a model and almost act slutty to fit in around guys who don't care about them. This then ends up as a vicious circle where the good guy feels lost.

Tbh I think the solution is for a sweet girl to initiate texts and ask the good guy out. He will love you for it and it's a turn on.

• the same reason women fall for slutty men

What Girls Said 3

• they get hooked by the sex and then fall in love

• Sometimes they see more than a "slutty girl". Sometimes it's just easy to go for a girl who will give you exactly you want. Lust.

• They want easy sex. Smutty girls give them easy sex. Duh.