Guys: the one thing that got you hooked on her?

in the very, very early part of a budding romance, what made you fall head over heels for the girl? In other words, what did she say or do that made you weak in the knees and knew you had to have her?

2mo How about how she made you feel around her? Was that a big factor?

Most Helpful Guy

• How she thought i was funny when and such a grest guy when i wasn't even trying to be one. Her beauty killed me and the way she smelled those 2 combinations were the ones that killed me. Her honesty and the way she talked and expressed herself. She was adorable and had that cuteness in her but at the same time she could be sexxy and tease me anytime and of course most important was her personality cause she was very nice and outgoing. She sounds like she was perfect and she was at the time. Then. She ended up becoming a beautiful monster and everything she was before was gone except for her beauty and the way she smelled or maybe i should say her perfumes. Oh and of course her cuteness. 5 years wit her and things didn't work out after that long...

Most Helpful Girl

• Her attractiveness obviously.

What Guys Said 20

• I like a strong confident woman who can still demonstrate to both genders that she is all feminine. Feminine at first glance and first spoken sentence. This means that she is not butch or arrogant. I found one just like that and loved her right away for those positive qualities. She is a close friend now and so is her guy, together they make a great team.

Just my opinion

• Firstly I don't get 'weak in the knees' lol
    Secondly just remember..

Women need to feel wanted
    Men want to feel needed

So make him feel needed.

I love your response. I need your advice on how to convey this to a man who I am interested in. The hard part right now is the current state where we are in between crushing and dating.

How can I do this without coming off as needy and too obvious?

You need to make him 'want' you, then he will see the 'need' he can supply.
      Simple reverse psychology.

Women need to feel wanted
      Some guys don't have the brains to know what they want and so the woman has to help the guy understand that there is a need in front of them that can make them happy and fulfilled

• She was adorable and I didn't even have to try to think I'm interesting. I mean I am interesting, but she literally acted how I did

• she let me fuck her whenever i wanted no foreplay necessary. literately ten times a day just bend her over mid conversation. too bad she had a kid and was a ho i could have wifed her.

• With each of my exes, it was something different, like their countenance, personality, humbleness, honor etc.. Some other things, it all depended on her and what really caught my attention about her, then what kept me head over heels was her love

• She was damaged heavily from her earlier years. Got molested by her uncle (or uncles. She never talked about it a whole lot), her dad left her behind before she could remember him, and her mom is both verbally and physically abusive. But despite all of that, she had a sweetness to her and a passion for the people she cared about that drew me in. She seemed helpless and alone despite acting tough and independent all the time. It was like she just needed someone to love her and build her back up. She was a broken soul.. but one that I saw massive potential in. That's what attracted me. The idea that if I were to give her the love she needed to become whole again, she would blossom into the beautiful creature I saw buried deep inside all of that shattered darkness.

• I moved to a new city a few years ago not knowing anyone and working all the time... we reconnected from a short dating history years ago. She became my support and someone who I a realy cared for. She always had that wonderful smile and looked forward to seeing here all the time. The little compliments such as you look realy nice today or hey cutie. She was so kind to myself and helped me through a tough time only to have her leave her past behind and move on in life after she finished school.

• Girls who are nice, trustworthy, understanding, smart, and honest! NO MIND GAMES!

I also liked Anonymous who said She asked me very politely if she could suck my cock. LOL

• her asking me out and her sweetness and honesty and her compassion plus her beauty and how open she was to what i asked that i wanted to do such as touch and admire her body and female parts.

• well I had already slept with her... the sex played a part in capturing me, but for the long term it was that she liked me very much and I liked who she was as well... we just fit in every way.

• The way she smiled when she see me! The way she makes me feel like I'm the world! When she puts me first.. Showing that she acknowledged what I'm interested in. Dropping her ego to show me true essence and love

• She is kind and gentle but gets her hands dirty when she needs to.

• She was really sweet and down to earth, but didn't come across as needy. But she was fussing over me a bit, being very caring and considerate and I could see myself marrying her one day. Oh yeah, and that booty...

• Her attentiveness and affection.

• Outgoing vivacious personality.

• First of her passion for christ, second off her heart for serving other people

• With the current girl I'm seeing, it was a mix, we had a lot ofcommon interests, she had a great personality, open minded and very attractive.

I did get a red flag from her the other day though.

What was the red flag and what will you do?

Totally hear ya! Multi dating though is the more PC way of saying multifucking so it's pretty much one in the same.

Girls are different to say the least I will tell you that. The fact that this might be a jealousy attempt might be true and it might not be. Some people feel the need to have constant validation that they are desirable and that to me is something that is difficult to rid yourself of because it's a mental thing that has been long conditioned and then there's a doubt from the other persons end (you).

To put it bluntly, if she's screwing you on the third date, she's likely screwing others by the third date as well.

Private message me if you can, I have a question to ask you as I need some advice in my situation.

I just followed you. Most recent one. But yeah she just got out of a 5 year relationship and is most likely playing the field and taking it slow. She was the one who asked me to hang out the last time we saw each other.

• She asked me very politely if she could suck my cock.

• She was easy going and laughed freely around me. However, she stood up for herself when confronted.

• she had big tits.

What Girls Said 0