Should I pursue my old boss?

I recently have been going through a divorce and when my boss found out, I noticed his behavior towards me changed. He texted me at 10pm asking me what ended the marriage and did my family support my marriage or not and asked how old he is. He had never asked me personal questions until that point. I notice him looking at me a lot and attentively listening to everything I say even when I'm not talking to him. He keeps asking me if I live with my ex husband still and when I'm moving out. I get a feeling he might be cautiously interested in me but it's hard for me to read. i ended up putting my two weeks
in because I'm moving, his whole demeanor changed towards towards me. He seemed distant towards me and asked me to leave earlier than my two weeks was up. It really hurt my feelings. Today was my last day and he shook my hand and asked me if I needed anything from him, I said no. And that was it. My question to all of you is if I should pursue him. I want him but I'm slightly intimidated by the way he acted when I told him I was leaving. From a mans perspective do you think going after him is worth it or not?

What Guys Said 2

• If it was just that you were interested in him and that he is obviously in you, I'd say fine, but he was mean to you for no reason, which to me indicates that he is selfish and inconsiderate.

• only if you think you could do ldr

What Girls Said 1

• Is your old boss married/engaged/in a relationship? If not, then you can try to pursue him if you want him that much.