What is the worst place for a first date?

This guy just asked me to go to the cinema but tbh I hate it as a first date. Last time I went on a cinema date it was awkward because we didn't know each other. What do you think is the worst place or the worst date you've been on?

• Cinema
  • Dinner
  • Drinks
  • Quick Coffee
  • Other describe below
  • Nightclub
  • Fun Activity such as crazy golf, bowling etc

Most Helpful Guy

• The cemetery would probably be the worst place ever. Just saying

Most Helpful Girl

• Cinema, because you just sit there in silence during the movie. I'd rather do a fun activity because the atmosphere is less formal and more relaxing , plus less awkward.

You can have a laugh together which helps to "break the ice". Afterwards you can sit together , and laugh and chat about the fun you both had

What Guys Said 8

• i think definitely cinema. nightclub could be bad, if you can´t talk because it´s loud but in a cinema, you very likely will not talk.

• dinner or movie is worst. dinner ur locked in un less you run or make an excuse. movie is just fluff. my idea would be bowling or mini gold some light physical effort with that chance to talk and get to learn about each other.

• Movie theatre

• Play and coffee shop

• A locked basement

• Nightclub

• On the side of the road trying to push her car out of the snow

• the cinema isn't a bad first date, you'd just have to either have dinner or something else before or after it. the point of a first date, is to get to know someone, and you can't exactly do that in the theatre

What Girls Said 3

• Definitely the movies because there's no way to talk or get to know each other. Cinema is something you see in future dates. Not when you're still trying to explore the other person.

• my first date was on a cinema and I loved it but I already knew the person. if I didn't I would hate it too

• Dinner, if you get on it could be great. If you don't you are kind of both stuck there until you finish. Best first dates I've been on we're going rock climbing and also walk. Active ones are good, and both those dates lead to relationships. Rock climbing one only lasted a few months as we wanted different things, but still with the guy who I went on a walk with (2nd date was also a walk but we stopped and had a bbq part way around)