What do I need to do to break the (still new&fresh) friendzone?

It's been 10 days since I met my ballroom dance partner friend I like and he hasn't asked me out. Does that most likely mean he isn't into me? We text almost everyday. He texts me first on one day and then I text him first the next day, etc. We've been talking and texting about ourselves; what we like, where we've traveled, what we've been up to, what we're having for dinner, etc., but that seems like standard "getting-to-know-someone" procedure. I can't tell if he just wants to be friends or what. We mess around a bit in dance class and we always dance together - we're stuck like glue. I have a naturally flirty personality (which I think is misleading sometimes... sorry, men), so there's no problem there. We've never spent time outside of class. Do I need to try harder? Last Friday, his friend came to pick him up after class, I was introduced to him, and my dance partner texted me later that day, "sorry we didn't get to chat after class because my friend was there," which I found was sweet. Not sure if that means anything... I'm sure I sound like someone who's never seen the light of day or interacted with any individual in her lifetime, but I have dating experience, it's just that I messed up with the last guy and I just don't want to lose this one. FYI: I've always been one to make things happen for myself because I don't believe in "fate" and that crap, so please. Any suggestions for ACTION will help. I want to do something about this before it develops into a FRIENDSHIP because friendzones are usually hard to escape. Thanks!

What Guys Said 2

• I want to give you a word of advice. Let him text you first for a few days and see if he does it. You can also text him first but just see if he text you first for a few days in a row. If you want to see him out of class tell him about a movie that you would really like to see or talk about a restaurant you want to go to. Let him chase you but don't make him chase you too long. If likes you then he will try and do something for you.

Could you please answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

• Why don't you ask him out instead of waiting?

What Girls Said 1

• You're very pretty. Therefore, getting out of the friendzone is not going to be difficult for you, unless of course the guy is dating someone else. I think you should keep on teasing him and flirting with him. He will eventually take the hint.