I'm sick of dating?

OK so I live in Montana where there isn't anything to offer me.. I'm so sick of even trying to date anyone I could puke... All the guys here are hicks and don't have any respect for women all they do is tell you what you want to hear so they can get in your pants. I have been told that I am beautiful a lot, and I try to be the best person I can be. Guys here just don't see that. I am 17 years old and iv never been on an actual date. I'm to the point where I don't even care anymore, its so dumb. All I want is just like a mutual respect and friendship where we can f***, seriously the lack of ever having any intimacy ever makes me so lonely.. I just don't know what to do

What Guys Said 1

• Come to Nebraska

What Girls Said 1

• Hey, I'm from a small town in Colorado, but now I go to school in the Bay Area (like near San Fran). I totally understand where you're coming from! All the guys at my high school were either hicks or stoner snowboarders (I'm not generalizing-- I know some awesome snowboarders too, just not these ones haha). Most of them aren't ever going to leave that town, and haven't seen what's to see outside of it, at least not really. It's so easy to feel trapped! Thank god I love the outdoors-- hiking and trail running were great escapes.

You're 17. Are you planning on college? You must be close to graduation, so don't worry. College is a great place to expand your horizons and learn about the world and other people.

In the mean time, don't worry. There have to be some worthwhile guys there! They probably aren't the outrageous flirts there! If not, don't waste time looking. You have your whole life ahead of you! Love will find you eventually. Good Luck and Stay Positive!