It bothers me and makes me mad that I might never get a boyfriend or have sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• well, if you dont approach a guy you actually want, and expect guys to do everything, then the odds are fairly low. plus going for the right guys and not some player alpha bad boy jerk, helps raise your odds.

Most Helpful Girl

• even if you are, trust me you won't die a virgin. if you're that desperate post up on a dating website. do you watch Maury? look at all the ratchet people getting laid. anyone can get laid

Lmao

exactly!!!

thanks mho

What Guys Said 10

• That's impossible. Literally any woman can get laid really easily. Even getting a boyfriend is moderately easy for every woman.

What you mean is you can't date or have sex with Chad Thundercock.

Not everyone can get laid. Rethink please. And I'm not talking about myself. I'm speaking for every other woman who hasn't got laid yet.

@deeesssssiiii You're 16 and don't have a clue what you are talking about.

@19MK34 I do have a clue of what I'm talking about

• Well it shouldn't be that difficult. I suppose it depends on your standards if they are impossibly high then you will find it difficult. I guess it also depends on what you look like and your personality. We don't know really we just have a few words.

Could you answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

If it depends what you look like will I ever get a boyfriend and the other thing?

We don't know anything about your personality. We just have a question and we know nothing about you.

• Whats wrong?

• pussy cost money dick if for free
    with men low standards these days any woman can have sex

• What's so special about it?

• I heard this guy is single and down 2 fuck.

i3.mirror.co.uk/.../...Gorry-who-lost-60-kilos.jpg

• Is there a question there somewhere?

• I am like you. I am a fucking ugly loser

How do you know if I'm ugly?

I am not that good at explaining myself in my daily life

i like how he tries to explain himself after haha

• You're so adorable.

WTF?

I don't think it's cute when anyone thinks like this. It's a loser's mentality and this site is overloaded with these kind of people.

@Mydnite not for females

• Are you fat or ugly?

What Girls Said 7

• We can't tell you much without more details about why you feel that way. I'd just say accept what's gone and done and as well as your feeling of despair without blaming yourself because everyone is different after all and we don't all end up getting the same things at the same time.
    You can never be certain about how the future will be so try not minding it much yet keep moving forward...

Good luck x

• So get a boyfriend or have sex!

• Anyone can get laid and or a bf/gf. This site exaggerates

• Nothin to worry bout fam

• You aren't missing anything, most guys are selfish twats in bed and will treat you like shit.

Does that mean I want ever have sex or get a boyfriend because you didn't say I will get a boyfriend or will have sex.

• Life is not just about having sex or having a boyfriend. T here's way more to you and your life.

• Emmm... Why do you think like that?