My high school crush thinks im cocky or a fuckboy And I dont know what should I do ?

So i have a crush on some girl in my highschool, AMD the girls thinks im cocky or fuckboy even if im not ! The think is that almost every girl in school have a crush on me even my crushes friends have crush on me And everywhere i go there is gruop of girls talking to me even if i try All the time to stay alone ! And she is the only one who dont show Any interest i mean she dont look at me at All for some reason And i have tried to talk to her in social media like few times she show sometimes interest but then she back off And like she dont show at all i dont know if she is playing hard to get or she is just not intersted And i dont know what to do plzz help me

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think she is interested in you.

What Guys Said 1

• You got a rep bro. Tell her it is not true and it's not your fault those other girls crush on you. She probably don't want no dirty pretty boy so convince her you ain't.