Girls, At what age do women consider dating beta males?

Or is it never

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I prefer Alpha males (and NO, not the wannabe losers who claim to be like that fat Hulk midget here, but Real ones,) and then sexually dominate them. 😈

You can't dominate a alpha

I can't be dominated a girl will know her place with me

LMFAO!!! thanks, i need that!

• Depends on what you mean by that.

Like weak, too nice, introverted

What do you mean by 'weak'?
      And introverted and nice sounds amazing to me - always has.

Your in a rare group

• The whole bet and alpha dude thing is stupid. And guys or girls who go by that need serious help if they really label people on that

• Wtf is a beta male.. the end of males?

No weak, insecure, introverted guys

So a bitch?

Essentially

• I don't think anyone male or female sets out to date so called Beta Males. I go out conciously looking for those that like and appreciate me for me, that I find attractive and vice versa, and that have something about them that makes them stand out to me. That whole Alpha/Beta thing is subjective.

• What's this beta guy everyone is talking about?
    If alpha means those overly confident rude selfabsorbed guys hitting on everything that could potentially pull off wearing askirt then I have never been interested in them!

I come as intimidating I'm confident, very muscular I never smile

Roflmao youve been dating drug addicts.. roflmao.. where u meeting them the alley or are you there supplier lmao.. where ever your meeting these girls you need to stop going... smh... you being a alpha is not yout problem your problem is where your meeting females... try meeting girls that are almost done with a degree, at a library, a female that has a good job... find a female obsessed with the same thing you are... you have muscles you must workout so find a female obsessed with health

@luvitall i second the library thing and girls who have higher education. And have hobbies that would be considered nerdish. Those type of girls usually avoid the overly confident loud "alpha" male.

• Girls who are like those guys are interested in dating them the whole time.

Hot girls aren't like this but I have seen them with guys like This