Is it bad that I dont think any girl is worth it?

I loved a girl in the past, i was younger and more naive and i treated her extremely well and always watched her back and made her life as easy as i could, i truly liked her even thuough we just went out a couple of times, then she broke my heart, dated another man whom screwed me behind my back, acted like a btch to me and hurt me.

i changed from that day, i changed mentally and physically, i grew up, i became much more straightforward, meaner and less sympathic with girls, girls find me very attractive, but i simply can't find a girl i care about or even feel she is worth it, all girls are the same, they act like men, they swear, sleep around, cheat, some smoke and drink like alcoholics, they are not feminine nor quality women.

not to mention that many girls who seem to want something from me and keep giving my signs of interest have bfs or sometimes even fiances , I don't know if i can respect or love a girl enough or even find a girl who i can love... i see some of my friends trying their best to solve a problem of their female friend or put their girlfriend on pedestal, and all i can think of is "why? why are they doing all these silly things, these girls are not worth their time , and they still like me without even me helping them , why go through all that just to be called a friend?"

Most Helpful Girl

• I always had the same problem with men. My motto was "never actually become emotionally evolved until you're already dating" that's how I usually would weed out the ones that were going to use me for whatever it was they were after. It also depends on what kind of woman you are after I guess. You are absolutely right about the pedestal thing, too many men put these girls on a pedestal, so of course they will be a let down. I don't know what you would consider a quality woman, but I would think if they're honest, decent looking, life-partner material and even mildly intelligent, that's pretty worth it.

iam not rich, i dont have a home or a car, iam realistic, yes i've got the looks and iam smart, iam tall and iam a college student , iam not looking for a super model just a girl who is smart, nice, family oriented, attractive to me, doesn't sleep around or smoke and basically a normal female, but very few girls are that these days, and what makes it worse is the fact that i get lots of attention from taken girls, how can i ever trust a girlfriend if iam seeing live examples right infront of me...

Most Helpful Guy

• Look man, you got your heart broken, that girl did you wrong. I get it. I recently went through a crushing heartbreak myself, though I wasn't actually in a relationship with her, but... eh, it's complicated. Anyways, you shouldn't say all girls are the same just cause one was bad! Imagine if you liked a girl but she rejected you cause she said all guys are the same? The point is some girls are nice and some aren't. Same with guys. You just gotta get past the bad ones and find the nice and sweet ones. And those, the sweet girls, are definitely worth our time.

What Girls Said 7

• It is understandable, because pain changes people. It mostly defines them in a negative way

I have been hurt and it has changed me , but i refuse to allow it to make me believe all guys are the same. I still believe in love, but i am independent so i know if a relationship fails i can still be happy on my own until the right guy comes along.

It has changed me in the sense that i will no longer tolerate anyone in my life who plays with my feelings or manipulates me.

• There are many girls who do not swear, sleep around, cheat, smoke or drink alcohols.
    Don't give your past bad experiences chance, to ruin your future.
    In this case she (that girl who broke your hurt) is "winner", she went and left you with your dead hopes. Don't give her right of that.
    She was not one and only. From that day on you should just remember that not all girls are for you.
    She still runs your thoughts, even when she's gone, do you want it?

no the girl is not the issue it happened years ago and i mentioned it just to show you why i have changed i vecame much more desirable and i like myself much more, but finding a quality girl seems impossible these days such girls are either taken or exist in very small quantities, most of the girls i meet are usually the kind who take pride in dating lots of men, swearing, dressingnslutty and acting like guys, it doesn't matter where i go be it college, ahops, malls, caffees... etc

and to make it worse many taken girls give me lots of attention and i know they have bfs ao how can i trust that a future girlfriend won't do the same

I will not say a thing, I am not supposed to change your mind. Just I wish you to meet that girl who will make you believe that she's special and you are special.

thank youni wish that too but from the looks of it ifs gonna be a long bumpy road

• You need a therapist.

• Understandable but the feeling will pass. And if it doesn't, just don't date. Or let them know you won't be serious with them.

• You need to get over it, and move on FULLY.

first you're 14, second there is nothing to get over , you can't get over the fact that there are no quality women these days that make you appreciate their existence.

Oh, as for my age, I know more than you think I know. 😏

age is quite a factor, iam 22 you're 14 thats an 8 years difference , i've seen things and met people that you haven't met, i've learned things that you dont even know exist, quality women are not everywhere if anywhere, iam not looking anywhere specific and thats the problem, if you can't live your life and meet a good woman then thats a huge problem.

• I'm having the same problem right now and my heart has never been broken before

• Change you social circle!
    You had your heart broken as a young person only once. So what?
    Almost all of us have been in that situation. We got dumped, we were played, we got cheated on or we were friendzoned.
    But most keep looking to find someone suitable. Becoming bitter and resentful won't help you.
    You need to open your eyes and look for the right person and not get fooled by appearances.

my problem is not being hurt by a girl on the contrary it helped me change my life for the best, iam saying that there are very few if any quality women these days, iam a college student and i hang out with my friends outside of school often i get to meet dozens of girls daily, and its not good at all.

caffees, malls, bars or go for ice cream or some resturant to eat

You're not targeting a specific type and most of those whom you meet at such places that come talk to you or feel comfortable talking to a stranger are more confident women who have no problem socializing with random guys. Which means you always meet they same type of girls most of them exhibiting the attributes you mentioned.

What Guys Said 0