How long do you wait to contact someone after a date? How can you tell if he's not that into you?

You go on a date with a guy and both seemingly have a good time. If he doesn't contact you the next day does that mean he's not into you?

What is the waiting period to contact someone after a date? And if he doesn't contact you by the next day to check in- does that mean he doesn't like you?

i know there's no standard answer but some opinions and views would be good as I'm in this situation!

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• no, he's waiting for the girl to contact, because its usually the girl who always decides to keep someone.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I heard that guys have this three day rule so wait for 3 days... Honestly I'm not so experienced in dating field but whoever I dated in the past, ALL of them texted me within 24hr after the first date.
    I personally think if a guy really likes you and you really hit it off he would text you within a day without giving a shit about three day rules or whatever rules out there.
    Maybe your guy is not sure, or maybe he really is following those rules. Give him some time for now.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• I usually talk to the dude within an hour after the date. I send a text to either say thanks for the lift home, to tell him that I got home safely and also to let him know I had a good time (granted I actually did).

0|0
    0|0
  • A few days

0|0
    0|0