Never even opened my message?

Asked her out to coffee in person. She said yes and told me to face book message her. she seemed interested to talk to me in person. but now she has not even opened my facebook message and its been a day since i sent it. could this mean something? I get not responding.. but not even opening it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be that something serious/urgent is up that she hasn't had time to check it.
    Most likely she's not THAT interested.
    It is possible that she just didn't bother reading your message even when she knows it's there.. Honestly I'm guilty of this sometimes.. And when I do this that's because I'm not sure if I want to see that guy and I'm still deciding. But she told you to message her so that's a good sign.
    Just give it a few days!

Most Helpful Guy

• That could mean she was just being friendly with you but she is not interested in you as such.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, she just tried to be kind with you. But she is actually not interested in youn

What Guys Said 1

• Fuck her!!!