Why black/white is the most common "outside of race" dating in America?

Can someone explain me why?

Why would not they choose me instead?

• Yes it is
  • It is not

Most Helpful Girl

• The contrast can be very arousing, but also there is the plain fact that there are more whites and blacks in this country, or maybe theyve just coexisted longer in this country.

Most Helpful Guy

• because racism and race is so fetshized and kinked up that people fuck others because of the color of their skin.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't quite know. Best guess is the difference in the skin tones. The contrast can be attracting. Or maybe it just happened like that.

Personally, for me, it's not about race. I've got to like their personality also.

- At one point I even had a crush on @BeerFarts =P [[ I crush on people for like a week (maybe two) and move on quickly.]]

Crushes come and go. - No offense, fart buddy! XD

• lol. You know this isn't new right?
    Middle easterners/arabic are mixed race themselves with black and white. some more than others.
    This has been going on forever. Like take a DNA test and let me know that you dont have european or subsaharan blood.

• Those are the top two most common groups of people is why.

What Guys Said 2

• White women/Black men are the most over-hyped and exaggerated for various reasons, Followed by white women and everyone else.
    Reality doesn't match up to the propaganda at all.

• thats just how god made it