Why do guys only want sex from me?

Every guy I meet from online dating apps seem to only want sex from me at least after they meet me in person. I don't get why tho I mean when I first meet them I just wear jeans and a shirt that's not reavling yet they always seem to want that and then after I say no they ignore me and stop talking to me. I don't get what I'm doing wrong :(
should I just give up on dating? Like for example this guy I met today seemed nice and cool and asked me out on a date and we went on w date but then after he asked if he could kiss me and we kissed and then he wanted to do more "stuff" and after I said no he's like "okay so you wanna go home" and I'm like yeah and now he's not talking me anymore. But yet this guy before I met him in person didn't seem like the type of person who only wants hookups, he seems like wanted something More. This is not the first time this happened so there must be something wrong with me right?

by the way no I haven't had sex before

Most Helpful Guy

• Your problem is you attract " fuck boys " or players who is out for one thing. You set yourself up for it. It's easy to figure out guys who after 1 thing. Wha you can do is attract the guys who's not into that stuff and be the girl whom guys won't think about sex until later. To find out those types of guys it's easy as well.

How can I attract the good guys?

Well they are typically boring at first, they are slow and predictable for the most part but gradually get the hang of it. Basically it's those who'll respect you early on. In my experience I tend to put girl needs before mine temporarily then refocus on mine. Cut to the chase, if he's humbled and show high respect then he's the one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Online dating and booty call are almost synonymous. You're not likely going to find someone who wants a serious relationship from the online dating sites. If that's what you're after you're best off meeting someone in real life. You're more likely to meet who you're looking for at school, work, church, a friend of a friend or something along those lines.

What Guys Said 15

• your a girl and thats what guys desire plus its a part of love and thats what guys desire too. and you seem to be going for the player jerks and not the nice guys.

As long as I find the guy a bit attractive I would go out with almost anyone and I do want nice guys

ugh, girls and that confidence shit. guys are not magically up front confident, confidence is gained in life. and for what I've experienced you would understand my no confidence.

and oh guys who are upfront confident are usually players and im not like that.

• "Online dating apps" that's your problem right there. Minus that out and it'll probably happen less often.

• Your online dating game seems to attract only players, we might have met, lol. Jk, I haven't online dated in years.

• Just tell guys before you ever have a first date that you don't have sex for at least a few months. that will scare off the trash.

• Well, I think you're a bit oblivious or you're naive. Of course guys are gonna want sex from you through dating sites

• You're searching from the wrong place.

• dating apps are pretty much hookup apps, if you want a relationship you're gonna have to meet people inrl

• Online dating apps are practically meant for sex. I'd just go out on some mini trip if I were you. Look around in your friend group or friends of friends and ask friends to meet guys

• Well... it is online dating.

• Meet someone in real life not online dating

• be my girlfriend
    see i don't wanna sleep with you
    lol

• Because you are going out with jerks. Try going outwith nice guys.

I did try going out with nice guys. Trust me this guy I met today seemed so nice and different in a good way but then we met and this happened

You are on the wrong dating sites.

• Dating "apps" and real dating are 2 different things. Most of those apps are a "get laid quick" deal. If you want online dating, you need to go to a reputable web based service like Eharmony and such. Those sites will have a good application process and try to vet out their members.

• Guys use apps like that for hooking up

• sounds like you just dont have emotional connections with the guys, they think they do

What Girls Said 5

• Try meeting guys not online. I'm not saying that it's much better irl, but lots of online people seem to move fast in relationships. From what I hear, I've never actually tried it.

• Most people who pursue you online have ulterior motives. They aren't looking for a committed relationship. Don't give up on dating, just be selective with who you date.

• Online dating expects that like 90 percent of the time.

• Guys look at dsting apps, especially the free ones like a pizza delivery service but for sex. They can order a girl and then get sex. If you want to use dating apps, I suggest using something like eHarmony where the guy actually had to pay to use it and put in more time.

• I guess you just met wrong guys so far.
    Plenty guys online are just looking for hook ups...
    It's good that they disappear. It's better than you being played.