What does he want? Or am I in denial?

We meet at a party, he approached me and said he found me pretty. We ended up together that entire day day from 3 pm when the party started and needed in his apartment till 1 or 2 am. He wanted to have sex, I politely declined. He went to his house for the summer and I didn't see him again, but I spoke to him all the time via text. Now 3 months later he is back and wants me to sleep over, he asks all the time and I make an excuse because he hasn't asked me on a date, but wants me to sleep over... What is the deal?

What Guys Said 1

• OMG no way you are this dense. He wants to do you and the more you reject him the more he wants it. Once you give it to him he'll move on to his next conquest. The fact you ask this question is silly though you know this.

What Girls Said 1

• The deal is pretty plain and clear to me. He only sees you worth sleeping with. He doesn't want to date or make anything official. He just wants your clothes off and he wants feel up all on you. THAT. IS. IT.

I mean, what do you expect from a guy you met at a party?