Does this guy like me or he only sees me as a friend?

I have a guy friend which is my classmate , he had been talking to me a lot and very frequently lately. He texts me almost everyday , and it was about homework and assignments. Besides work , he also always checks me asking if I was okay when I was sick. He teases me a lot too. I noticed he is a very sensetive too. He also started to discuss with me about his problems and stuff and asks for my advice on how to solve them. He also compliments me a lot , saying I have a very beautiful voice and he just can't get enough of it. He will also compliment my pictures on social media , how neat my work is etc.

I dont know if he likes me or he only sees me as a friend. Would guy texts girls everyday if he only sees her as a friend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes a person likes someone and they don't know it. Sometimes it takes telling them that you like them for them to realize they have those feelings as well. I think he is just being friendly, because that's stuff that I would do, but I could be wrong.

I have a friend that I met at work. She was upset and I talked with her and we've been talking ever since. I tell her all the time that she is really beautiful and that I could stare at her smile all day. I text her and message her and compliment her photos. I have no romantic feelings for her. I've thought about it a few times, but I don't feel a desire to be with her. If she came up to me and said she liked me, I would give it a shot because why not? but otherwise, I'm happy with the relationship we have.

Thanks for the reply ! It makes sense now. I forgot to mention , he once asked me if I had a boyfriend and what kind of guys Im attracted to. Does it mean anything?

He's probably interested, but I wouldn't take it as anything beyond that. Liking someone isn't as simple as that but if he's asking he is probably interested. I don't see the point in asking those kinds of things unless he just likes prying into yours business. In the end it really depends because every guy is different.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is attracted to you.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, he certainly likes you as a friend but whether he sees you more than just friends or not I can't say that for sure.

• He cares about you

What Girls Said 0