If you had feelings for someone (and you were out of town) would you text/contact them daily/often?

I'm in a casual relationship (meaning we are exclusively non-exclusive) with this guy who went to England for a month. It's been two weeks and I've only received one text a couple of days ago explaining that he's very busy and apologized for not reaching out to me. I told him not to worry about it. I said it was no big deal.

But of course I'm now wondering if that means he probably doesn't have feelings for me?

• If I like someone I contact them as much as possible without looking creepy.
  • If I'm out of town and busy then I don't think to contact them. It doesn't mean I don't have feelings for them.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would, but there's many reasons why he may not be contacting you daily. His schedule or the time difference may prevent him being able to message you everyday. He may not have enough signal on his mobile. He may not have access to his mobile all of the time.

Just trust his word instead of making assumptions. Assumptions is a killer in relationships, because overthinking creates problems that weren't there in the first place

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't understand the concept of your relationship honestly. I don't have that in m country but anyway if I like someone I would text them all the day even if I'm at work, watching tv, eating, etc.. I always text my boyfriend / crush and call them everyday.