How come Asian girls don't date black men?

I notice 99% of Asian girls are disgusted at men. Doesn't matter how good they look they just don't find it them attractive. Yet they'll date any white guy. Can someone give me an answer?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you travel to asia you will find racism is very overt. Even being darker skinned Asian is considered undesirable in the culture. People wear long sleeves in summer and go to the public pool after sun down to avoid tanning. Thus, pale is preferred. This dislike of darkness carries over to other cultures. Thus in the u. s. some Asian people still harbor this thinking. Luckily many people who have been in our melting pot culture have xhnaged their opinions. But this is the reason, whether you like it or not

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know, upbringing maybe. My chinese, tibetan and indian friend are all against dating Asian guys. They like black guys and white guys.

• Ugh so find my jerk of an ex best friend she'll date a black guy even if he has a girlfriend already

Shoot hook me up with this girl. I'm all hears.

Wow 0 to 100 real quick. Nugh still don't care. @kittycat119 your a strong lady fa sho.

• I don't know.
    My uncle is black and his wife is Korean.
    Meh.
    Some do some don't.

What Guys Said 12

• I honestly couldn't tell you. Like we're I work at it was this blk guy and Asian girl holding hands but they go to this school. She was smiling to the point that you can see her teeth. I do don't know what it takes to be honest. Maybe it's how they were raised.

• You're in the U. S., right?

For one thing, standards of aesthetics very from culture to culture. In many parts of Asia, the people considered beautiful/handsome tended to be light-skinned. This meant status, since the well-off could stay indoors, and prosper, while low-paid laborers were darkened by the rays of the Sun.

Also, African-American men in the U. S. also tend not to be able to speak their language which harms the already low chances of acceptance by parents (esp. if traditionalist ones). So, why attempt a venture that is condemned to fail from the very beginning?

There are many more besides, but this is getting a bit too long.

• I've never had a problem: ). But if we're speaking purely from a statistical standpoint I don't know. There are studies that show white make, with Asian female relationships are common. Asian make, with white female is rare. Same goes for black male, white fenale being common and white male, black female relationships less common.

• you must be black, right?

No I'm not black but most of my friends are

• It's more to do with the religion and public standing that they don't (I'm speaking from experience :) ) even dating white guys is not usually tolerated.

It essentially comes down to if she is willing to give up her family for the guy as this tends to be what choice they are given by the their family as they won't accept black people.

• You know that people have choices and they date anyone they want bc dating a two way street

• Asians are more racist than you think. just ask a japanese

• Any white guy you say? I would ask my crush who is from South Korea out just to prove you wrong, I'm just a pussy

Hello little one again. You have one thing going for you and so far that is your excellent taste in girls

Lol stop being a pussy tell that bitch to get on her knees!

I think I'm gonna stick to being a little bitch for now...

• They're disgusted at men? some of them are proud of having sex with white men ,#:D

They just don't like Asian and black men

• why should skin color matter?

• Fear of big dick perhaps.. lol

• How come Asian girls don't date men like me?

It's ok, everyone I fixed his question for him.