Why do girls push alway guys who care about them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh need details?
    I don't push guys who care about me away? I don't think most girls do unless you obviously like her and she doesn't feel the same

I had been dating my girlfriend for 9 months everything was amazing. Her family loved me and always discussed the future together and my take on kids and all of that. She said I was her best boyfriend ever and she wanted to get married. She broke up with me. After we split we didn't talk for like 2.5 weeks they started to slowly talk again a bit. We hung out one night and had sex and went on a late night run to get food. We had a lot of fun. Then next couple days go to a nice dinner and she tells me she missed me so much and still loves me. Adding she is not interested in anyone else. Dinner. She did say she was glad we're not dating right now so we can take it slow. I agreed. Dinner went really well i could tell she was happy. Even caught her starring at me in the car ride over saying I look really good. The next day she text me saying "everything I said at dinner was true, I just can't even understand myself I love you and will call you Sunday. She never called Sunday...

Then the next day she text me saying " I can't do this anymore" and " I said the stuff at dinner because I "thought I wasn't over you" and that she knew she " wasn't happy" which she was trust me. We've been nc after that for like 3 weeks then I broke it to wish her a happy birthday and got no response. This is a girl who has been cheated on before and deals with a lot of family issues that weigh on her. She always said I helped her out with more than I'll ever know. I pretty sure she is not dating anyone now. I'm back to NC it's been like 2 weeks after that whole birthday thing. What is her deal? I do believe she still has strong feelings.

That doesn't mean all girls do that.

I don't know what her deal is :/ I'm sorry I wish I could help.

What Girls Said 5

• Probably because they've been hurt before and think you're just like any other guy that's hurt her And she's afraid of being hurt and vulnerable again. So it's easier to push guys away than feel dumb and be hurt again. Sucks for the guy that's truly into her... makes it that much harder for him to be a part of her life.

There are many reasons I'm sure, but that's one of the most common.

• It depends. It could be that they have been hurt in the past so remain guarded for fear of being hurt again

Personally, I'd only push someone away if their actions didn't harmonise with their words. It's difficult to find someone who genuinely cares about you, so I'd hold into someone who I believed was sincere and really cared about me

• For me it's because I changed my mind. The guy I thought would be cool to date has been talking to me a lot lately and he was making fun of Lady Gaga for her rumors of being intersex. I was like 👀👀👀 what's the issue?

• i push away when i dont feel the same way about the guy

• Most girls don't do that and by asking this question you're kinda not caring for her

What Guys Said 3

• Out of fear perhaps. Like a common reason is the fear of getting hurt or they simply don't believe that the guy is genuine, they might think that the guy is just faking his affection and care for the girl.

• Because they want a challenge

• Probably because they do not feel the same way.